"girl can i tell you a wonderful thing"

This was the first real date we'd gone on... I mean like a fancy meal, a movie, and one where i Couldn't just.wear my jeans, tshirt, and converse. This was gonna be... Interesting. I guess i was just a bit uncomfortable. In the... "outfit "cali had picked.
Okay, explanation. I had taken cali to hang out with me while i got my nose pierced. She had wanted to go, but i had to make her promise to keep it a secret from michale until after. He wasnt to excited, saying hed miss my innocent face. Atleast i was old enough to make my own decisions instead of listening to his orders.
"you have to do something for me too." she said mischievously, looking at me with a smile.
She was blackmailing me... This wasnt her idea, michale's maybe? Id say so.
"And what might that be?" i asked, nervous to hear the answer.
"come with me to the store and i.get to pick out a pretty dress for you." she said, wanting to play dress up with sisy like most younger sisters did.
"... You promise to keep this a secret?" i asked, pointing at my nose.
"and let me pick the color of the pokey thing." she said, referring to the stud i was getting.
"deal" i said with a smile. How bad could i be?
Bad.
I mean it was a beautiful dress, red, and fitted with a little black belt in the middle, the dress reaching 4 inches above the knee. I loved it... On anyone else but me.
She also picked out my shoes... 5 inch heals, blue, like the bright blue stud in my nose. It looked good with my brown eyes and tan skin.
She made me curl my hair, which fell loosely at the middle of my fore arms, and she made me do dark makeup. Thick eyeliner, dark maskara, smokey eyes, red lips, the whole nine yards. Compared to the usual me, i looked like a model.
Although i couldnt walk, bend over, or touch my face because of the shoes, dress, and makeup.
I wasn't used to all of... This stuff. A tshirt was always enough for me.
I did her hair and makeup to match, although she was staying with markis, a close friend of mine.
"perfect "i said, looking at her face after i had finished the lipstick.
"i look like you!" she exclaimed excitedly.
Surprisingly so.
Bang bang
"Uncle Markis is here!!!" she yelled, running to the door.
I ran after her, (not in my heels) and saw him standing there, staring at me and her.
"she could be yours" he.laughed,  referring to cali.
"shes mine alright. My gorgeous little sister" i said with a wink.
"well, you look beautiful" he said, sounding almost surprised.
"dont i always?" i asked jokingly, trying not to draw attention from cali who.had.crawled on his back.
"bang bang"
I need to get a.door bell.
"are you okay?" i asked markis and cali, double checking.
"were just fine. Stop worrying and go love your boyfriend!" he said, more of an order than a suggestion in my opinion.
"okay, okay" i laughed opening the door.
Michale was standing there, looking absolutely drop dead handsome, cleanly shaven, his hair buzz cut just long enough to be fuzzy without making him look bald.
And his "good" jeans and button up white shirt made him look so good. Im one lucky woman... And are those flowers?
Why he loves me, i will never know, but he sure is a gentleman.
"you look... Amazing" he said quietly, staring at my eyes.
I loved that he did that. He didnt even glance at the rest of me. Just my eyes.
As if that was enough for him.
"not to bad yourself" i said flirtingly, with a smile and a wink.
He froze for a bit, staring. Finally he snapped back into reality, thrusting the flowers twords me. "these are for you" he said, smiling in that cute way he did when he was nervous. He acted like we'd never been on a date before.
It was so adorable.
I took them and smelled them, smiling as i did it. They were tulips, beautiful as they get. I loved them.
"their perfect" i said, taking them in and putting them in a vase.
"LEAVE!!!" markis yelled playfully.
"you guys gonna stand.their all day staring and my beautiful face, or eating eachothers?" he hollered twords the door.
"huh?" cali asked, confused.
"nothing girly" he said back, smiling.
"lets go!" i laughed, walking out with him hand in hand.
We hopped into his 87 chevy silverado... I remember when we put the lift kit in this together. Other girls layed in truck beds, i layed under trucks.
Still do, but dang this one is deffinately my favorite.
"you really do look gorgeous" he said, grabbing my hand.
He stared at me for a few seconds, but it felt like a life time.
He kissed me, softer than usual, but amazing in its own way.
I guess it was good for him as well, because he sat there after, looking me in the eye. Not glancing away for even a second.
Finaly he started his truck, and drove away, turning his phone and speaker on. He turned on "crazy train," looking at me as we sang at the top of our lungs.
After that, every song got better, ac/dc, slash, Metallica, david bowie, led Zeppelin, lenard skinard, the list went  on and on, the drive being 2 hours to get to diner, we had alot to listen to. Motley crew, Van Halen, Nirvana, and so much more I had thought i had died and gone to heaven. Then he turned off the car... We were here.
A new place called "starlight beauty" (an odd name for a restaurant.)
I know this is gonna be weird, but with michale, it could deffinately be worse.
As i walked in, they quickly seated us, and we flirted for a full hour, eating and laughing, and after he.picked up the check, he started home.
Or so i thought.
We pulled up to the stadium where we had our first kiss and he said i love you for the first time.
But there are people and... What is this?