jasons POV

What happened? I mean did she mean to call me and change her mind? No, she doesnt do the attention thing.
Accident? No.
Fate? I think so. But i messed up. She doesn't want me and i dont deserve her. But shes... Amazing. She is curvy and beautiful and sweet and bull headed and stern and cute and awkward and adorable and... Not the time. She needs a friend, not a sex person. She needs a good guy. I wonder if michale messed up? I hope he did... Dammit, no i dont. I hope whatever it is, she ends up happy.
Anyways, here it goes.
Where is- found her... Surrounded by six guys... Shit.
"hey babe, sorry to keep you waiting" i said, winking after seeing her annoyed with the guys around her.
"i missed you" she said, hugging me and kissing my cheek.
Dammit, now im blushing. My cheeks are burning hot. I hope she doesn't notice.
"their gone" she whispered, subsequently blowing on my neck... Well this is... Awkward.
"whats wrong?" i said, trying to avoid any more physical contact. I dont want to hurt her again in any way.
"michale is an ass, amy is on my shit list, and jossline stands there and says nothing."
Shes so cute when shes mad. But im lost.
"never mind, just buy me a drink please, i dont have my fake id or my ex fiancé so i will pay you back, but i need a real drink."
Shes upset. Shes doing that little eyebrow twitch she does when she's fighting back the urge to hit someone. She Needs that drink.
"its on me tonight." i said, smiling at her as i ordered myself a burbon and her a shot of whiskey.
"hittin the hard stuff today?" the bartender asked, chuckling.
"not me, her. Long day. She needs it."
"whatever you say" he chuckled, winking.
... Its 4 in the afternoon... Wow, it is early.
"here you go" the bartender said, handing her the drink amd touching her arm. She shrank back, almost in panic.
"thank you so much. I couldnt spend another minute there. I was about to knock amy out." she said, downing the shot like a pro.
"any time. You wanna talk about what happened?" i asked, touching her arm.
"nope" she said, downing another shot.
She can drink like man,and hold her liquor... Its gonna be a long night.
Atleast she's a happy, bubbly drunk.
"you wanna buy a bottle of burbon and a bottle of tequila and go drive out to the lake or something?" she asked, putting money on the table.
"uh... Sure." i said, trying to hide my excitement.
"then lets go!" she said, walking to the door.
"still drive the ford?" she asked, laughing.
"nope, the 93 chevy up front. Black one." i hollered as she walked out.
"she is amazing" donatello whispered,
"dont mess her up." he said, handing me the bottles.
"not me that made her cry or drink today, im just a good guy moppin up the tears."
I said, grabhing them.
"keep it to moppin up tears. More than that will get me and a few of my friends on your ass." he said, gesturing to four very large men in the back... More reason to be a good boy.
"yes sir." i said, walking out.
"lets party!" she hollered, grabbing the keys.
She was waiting by the door to scare me. She may have failed, but damn that smile was perfect.
"you think you're driving my baby?" i asked, trying to sound surprised.
"im driving it, the question is are you gonna get your butt in or not." she giggled. I missed that giggle. But im the reason she shrank away from the bartenders touch on her arm. Im the reason she probably had night mares. I dony deserve to wake up to that smile... No matter how badly i want to.
I jumped in, watching her start the car.
Buzz buzz.
Her phone went off.
"will you check that?" she asked absently as she drove.
I looked down.
From:baby
I cant believe you let this fight between my sister and you break us up. All because you hate my sister so you lied. You are so... Im done. Thank god im single. Im gonna get some action for once!
Wow he's a dick.
"umm... Its your bitch- i mean boyfriend." i said, trying to hide my smile at my slip up.
"read it please?" she asked sweetly.
I repeated it to her, watching a tear slide down her cheek. Not again.
She wiped it away, her face unchanged.
"stop the car, ill drive." i dont want her to cry.
"no, im fine. This calms me down." she said, looking for a logging road to turn down.
"well, i want to drive. I know the perfect place. Kinda illegal, but perfect."
"okay" she relented, pulling over.
"its only illegal if we get caught" i said, laughing a bit.
"then lets go" she said, finally smiling a bit.
I drove off to a fence that was unlocked but read "NO TRESPASSING, DOG WILL BITE."
"i doubt it" i said, getting out to open the gate.
She climbed in the driver's seat and waited for me to get in the car.
"open the tequila!" she laughed, stepping on the gas a bit.
"okay, whatever you say boss!" i said sarcasticly, doing as she said.
I act tough, but you try saying no to her.
We drove for about a mile and reached a clearing with a trail and a field of little red and blue flowers.
"here. Its perfect." i said, grabbing her arm. This time she didnt turn away.
She drove down the trail and stopped in the middle, turning off the car.
She was in a tshirt and cutoffs, and she took off her t shirt. Just in her tank top, she looked the same as she had on our first date. I had taken her to a party. She was easily the hottest one there. She still is.
"cmon!" she yelled, opening the truck bed box and pulling out the blankets i had always kept in there.
We both got comfortable in the truck bed and took a drink from the bottles.
"So, someone blushed when i kissed him." she said smiling. She was poking fun at me. "someone didnt really kiss me, she kissed me cheek." that didnt help.
"well, it was cute" she giggled, taking another drink.
She was leaning up against the tailgate, her tiny little feet rested on my thighs as i sat staring at her.
"what was?" i asked, hoping to hear more things she thought were cute... Preferably things about me.
"the way you stormed over there and called me baby, being all protective and stuff." she laughed, punching me in the chest.
"well, i got a beautiful threat from donatello and friends about being good to you... Or else" i said, trying to sound scary.
"well, of course you'll be good to me, im amazing!" she said sarcasticly, curling her toes up.
It was about 85 degrees out, but her toes curling sent shivers down my spine. I want to kiss her. I cant. Im not supposed to... But, they look so soft. Ugh i hate being responsible.
"you're in your head again." she laughed, grabbing my arm.
She used to say that whenever i spaced off.
"Am not!" i laughed poking her side.
"yes you are" she insisted, laughing.
"so what is it you're racking your brian about?" she asked sweetly.
"nothing worth talking about."
"well, thats sad. I wanted to hear a story."
Damn she's cute.
"well, how about cinderella?"
"too lovey dovey... Lets dance!!!!" she laughed. Quarter of her bottle down, shes getting tipsy. Time to take it away.
"okay. Promise to put down the bottle first?"
She sighed loudly. "fine."
She handed me the bottle, getting up to turn on some music.
Country girl came on, and she started dancing around, looking like an animal... A beautiful animal.
"got a little boom in my big truck, gonna open up the doors and turn it up!" she sang, dancing.
"get up 'baby'" she said, making fun of me.
"no!"
"im tired... Im just gonna sit here."
"fine, ill dance alone" she said, sticking her tounge out.
Like i said, this is gonna be a long night.