2 months later. (jasons pov)

Jason, think this through. Stop panicing. She's getting dressed in your sweats and a tshirt. Thats all. Dont walk in. Knock? Yes... But, i dont want to!!! But i have to. Gentlemen must knock.
"bang bang"
"ouch, too loud!!!" she yelled, running to the door.
"hungover, remember?" she asked, her face red and a bit puffy.
Damn she's cute.
"you're staring at me. Stop it." she said, trying not to blush. She can't hide it! She's blushing! Does she like me? Should i kiss her? Yes... I will kiss her.
"nope" she said, turning her head.
"but baby, why not?" i asked, begging.
"because cali is in the other room, sleeping, and she still thinks your just a friend." she said, wrapping her arms around my neck.
Tease.
"is it just me, or is it crazy that two months ago, we both promised never to do this again?" she asked, smiling as she pecked my lips.
"i think it's crazier that i knocked michale out... Bad idea. He hates me." i laughed, pushing her against the wall.
I think someone is trying to take advantage of a hungover girl, defenseless against your charm and morning breath." she laughed, looking at me deeply.
"or maybe, he just wanted to dooooo.... This!!!" i yelled, tickling her to the floor.
We haven't been together more than two weeks, but it feels... Right.
I'm not moving in, were not having sex, im being good. And so is she.
I was evaluated by a psychiatrist to deem me fit to be around her and cali, posing no threat. I think she finally realizes i changed. She makes me want to be a better man. A more deserving man.
"wake up cali, she needs to get ready for church!!!" she said, after crawling away.
"oh shit, i forgot! Wait... I shouldn't talk about church and say shit, huh?" i asked, blushing with shame.
"since you've never been to church, I'll let it slide." she said, winking as she closed the door to her room.
"so perfect." i mumbled, hoping nobody heard.
"are you guys dating?" cali asked, scaring me really badly.
"what? No um... How long have you been standing there?"
"long enough to see her wink at you." she said, matter-o-factly.
"well, forget you saw that. She had something in her eye." i said, picking her up.
"then why did you guys kiss last night?" she asked, knowing she was right.
"uh... Talk to her. She knows better than me." i said, trying to get out of the conversation.
"okay." she giggled, squirming out of my hands and running to the door.
Its like a car crash... I know what she's doing, and that staring is wrong... But i cant look away.
"SISY!!!" she hollered, throwing the door open just in time for me to see her naked and turned around, showing me her bare ass. Her body is perfect. So worth any wait she wanted...
And there's a tattoo!!! Where did she get that? More importantly,why does it say "ride or die" in grafiti righting... Or why didnt she tell me about that one? She has shown most of the others. Why not that one?
I thought of all of this as she screamed a.d slammed the door... Great.now she thinks I'm a perv.
"go get dressed hun, i need to talk to sisy." i said softly, kissing the top of her head.
"okay!!!" she yelled, winking at me awkwardly.
I took a deep breath... This is gonna be awkward.
"baby?" i said softly, trying to sound... Less pervy i guess.
"hold on!" she hollered as if nothing had happened. Might as well not bother her yet about the tattoo, we were going to church together, and I dont intend on letting a tattoo Ruin it. This was a day between us and God.
"what's up?" she asked, smiling cutely.
"just wanted to see my princess, and tell her she has a sexy body." i whispered, kissing her gently.
I could feel her smile as she kissed me.
This was what i waited all night for, watching her sleep as i cuddled up next to her. I wanted to kiss her so bad. But she is cute when she sleeps. She mumbles, snores, and sometimes she calls for me if im not cuddling with her. She made me... Happy. I haven't felt like this for  a while... I like it.
"have i told you how sweet you are lately?" she asked, kissing my cheek.
Just enough to keep me listening.
I could do this forever.
"i knew it!" cali yelled, running up to jasons legs and hugging them
"go get ready baby." nicole laughed, kissing her cheek and ruffling her hair.
This is my future... She is my forever.
I pray to God im hers.
"go take a shower, you stink!" she said, kissing me anyways.
"okay. Only cuz you asked sweetly." i said, blowing her a kiss like cali does.
Time for a shower, damn she's right, i do stink.