11. Sorry!

That day at the hospital, you was tied
to the operation table with no way to escape, like a piece of meat on the chopping board, The feeling of the cold medical instruments entering your body was still fresh in your memory.

Did he stop the doctor at the last minute? you had no idea what happened after the anesthetics kicked in, when you woke up, you was already back at Jeon mansion.

"Don't think too much about it, I'm just too lazy to deal with a woman like you."

After he finished speaking, he rolled wheel himself, you watched as he left, your brain in mess.

How could it be.? You was sure your child was gone, now that Minho mentioned it, just then you realized that you didn't feel anything different after waking up that day.

You pulled your phone and called Yuri, after that Yuri dropped to the hospital for a check-up, you are stunned when the doctor congratulated you for your pregnancy.

How could this be.? you thought there was no way jungkook would allow this child to stay, who would have thought...

"Looks like Jeon Jungkook is not as cold - blooded as you described."

You didn't refute, you lowered your eyes thinking about something. "what are you going to do next.?" Yuri patted your shoulder with concern.

"I don't know, I'm going to have to take this one step at a time."

You never had a plan for your life, when you married Lee Dong-hae, your life revolved around him, after divorced your parents forced you to marry into the Jeon family, your only goal now is to stay in the Jeon family.

"But that stranger, who is he.?" Yuri asked curiously  "You said he slept with you but was he not afraid that you would get pregnant or something.? why didn't he look for you.? y/n, have you thought about looking for this person.?"

Look for that man.? your eyes were in a daze  "Why should I look for him.? I don't remember anything about him, and I have no idea who he could be, it was raining that night, so it was dark outside, I couldn't see anything clearly and anyway right now I'm Jeon Jungkook's wife, if people find out that I'm looking for a man, there's no way Jeon family will tolerate me."

you sighed.. it's not easy, jungkook always wanted to chase you out of Jeon family  "how about this.? I'll ask someone to investigate for you and see if they can find anything."

"Thank you, Yuri."

"What are you thanking me for.? I should be the one thanking you, you stood up for me when I was bullied in school and even took a beating for me."

Yuri recalled old days, she wasn't received into the Kim family that time, she was destitute in a poverty, you was there right beside her everytime. That's how you both became best friends.

______

After returning to the Jeon mansion, you went straight to your share bedroom, when you entered the room to be surprised jungkook didn't go to office.

You closed the door behind and paused for a while before walking towards him.

He sat in his wheelchair with a finance magazine with one hand, beside him was an adjustable mobile table with a laptop on top, you stepped closer just to find him wearing a Bluetooth earpiece and playing a video on his laptop, it looks like he's having a video conference.

Seeing this, you stopped what was about to say and stood next to him quietly.

"That's suggestion is not bad, continue."

"Sure, get it done as soon as possible."

"Okay."

He didn't say much, replying with short, simple sentences, he didn't look up once, his eyes focused on the magazine in his hand "Email me the proposal."