87. Different world!

Indeed after a fifteen minutes later, a maid brought breakfast, it was very sumptuous, there are bread, toast and sandwiches as well as fruits for you to choose.

The maids was especially polite and respectful however the maids was also very curious and kept looking at you while serving the food, after that they walked away gossiping in a low voice why did Young Master suddenly bring a woman, as they didn't saw any woman brought by Young Master in their all years working there, you're actually the first woman so they must not offend you, if Young Master brought a woman to the Haijiang Villa, is definitely not an ordinary person, therefore they don't know what the relationship between you and Young Master Jeon.

It'll be good if this woman didn't make things difficult for them, further more they seems to noticed that you're pregnant, you look so obedient, however no one knows what your personalities exactly look like when people encounter for the first time, so they must served you goodly, you felt like someone is watching on you, so you looked at them with a puzzled look, it was very likely that you're dissatisfied with their scrutinizing gazes, they immediately leave to prepare lunch.

You didn't have much appetite so you only ate some fruits and laid down again but got bored alone, you planned to look around but maid quickly came "Do you have any orders?" you're stunned for the moment, you didn't know there was still person, after a moment you shook your head "I don't have any orders, I just want to walk around."

She said that she'll guide you since you're not familiar with this place, she's beautiful and the way she smiled, her smile was really beautiful, you originally wanted to refuse because you wasn't in good mood, due to hangover and there seemed to be pain between your brows but her warm and loveable appearance, couldn't reject.... you could only nod your head and smiled back.

"Alright, then I'll have to trouble you." she quickly waved her hands "no trouble, no trouble." she walked forward "Come with me." you followed her footsteps.

Along the way there was huge courtyard that filled with many kinds of flowers, a delicate fragrance wafted through the air, you couldn't help but look again and again, the maids introduce you each place walking further and further for long that you felt dizzy because this place was really big, you looked at a building in a daze, maid asked "what's wrong." you came to your senses and smiled "I was wondering how much it would cost to stay here for a day.!"

Maid was stunned instantly for a moment then couldn't help sniggering "What are you laughing at.?" you didn't understand and asked in puzzlement.

"Don't you know? This is Young Master's private Villa scenic area, you can stay here for free."

He spent money to build such a scenic area, it probably cost a lot of money, right? your face turned pale as your lips slightly opened but couldn't say a word, so such a big place was actually his private Villa district? and you're actually worried about thinking how much it would cost to stay here for a day, you didn't expect...

So this was the difference between you and him? he had money and fame at a level that you couldn't imagine, you worried about livelihood every day when the company's salary was deducted but he had so much money, how could he like you like this?

But Kim Yuri was different.

She has a good family background, Kim Yuri's identity match Jeon Jungkook's.

Your expression turned ugly "What's wrong?" The maids looked at your face and her face suddenly turned pale as she asked nervously "Are You feeling unwell somewhere? should I call Young Master Jeon over?"

You wasn't in the mood to answer and just shook your head but maid run away quickly and went straight to find Jungkook. You looked at her back and smiled helplessly then turned around to walked aimlessly, such a large building was his private place, A villa by the sea.