99. Woman of his heart!

After staying in the hospital for three whole days, he indicated that he wanted discharged, you're stunned and Solar as well, his injuries wasn't recovered yet and doctor told him to stay for week but he said that he have matters to settled in the company and requested solar to settled the discharge procedures.

You felt guilt and stood beside staring at him "Don't tell me you want to leave the hospital early because you have imprisoned me in the hospital.?"

He smiled lightly "Silly, what are you thinking? I am a man and these are just superficial wounds, it is not proper to stay in the hospital all the time." your lips trembled to say but he reached out to rubbed your head, if he didn't get out of the hospital, you won't leave too, so he could only use this method to force you to leave.

Jeon Jeonghan, why did you put so much effort into this.?

Some reason you felt you're a bad person, you both didn't know each other for long, you didn't know he would do so much for you, even if both of you like each other ... you never reached such a stage because of your heart was only restless for that man, you couldn't refuse, so Solar settled the discharge procedures even after doctor told to stay for few more days, Jeonghan won't listen.

After packing things, three of you walked out, Solar was leading you to sit inside but Jeonghan suddenly said "She has another place to go, Solar." she was confused "But... aren't we going to bring Miss Yoo with us.?" Jeonghan's face was little pale and didn't say anything, you blinked biting your lips "It's okay, I do have another place to go, you guys go first, I will leave by myself."

Solar couldn't understand why did he do that? he clearly liked this woman, right? but why he didn't take the opportunity to bring you into the car now? he wanted to leave you in front of the hospital, wouldn't that lower the affability level?

Jeonghan sat on the passenger seat "Come on up." he asked solar to get in the car with his determination eyes, which indicated his current position and attitude, there was no other way, so Solar get in the driver seat accompanying him then bid goodbye to you.

You're happy and very grateful to him, you looked around before walking.

"Y/N.."

A familiar sweet voice made you stunned and turned to see Jennie standing opposite side of the street with bag, she waved vigorously smiling "Here."

You blankly looked at the direction, no wonder... no wonder Jeonghan could go freely, it turned out that he had prepared everything for you, your phone was missing and couldn't contact, so Jennie didn't know what had happened until she got call informing her to go picked you up from the hospital, you didn't expect Jeonghan to thought of everything, you thought he was bad person at first place, your eyes turned red as you walked over but Jennie shouted "Stand there and don't move, I am coming to you."

She came little jogging to you and stuffed a bag into your hands "Hey, this is yours." you took it, your bag was with her? "This ... why is it with you.?"

"What do you think?" she rolled her eyes "Neko (cat), you ... you are not surprised that I am here, do you still not know why this bag is with me.?"

That was true.
you're speechless.

"Let's go, after staying here, you have lost a lot of weight furthermore, the corner of your mouth is still hurt, let's go to my place, I'll buy some meat then make a soup later." you're extremely touched and followed her to the car to returned at her home.

_______

She indeed make a soup for you, you had been staying in the hospital for three days and Solar's mother cooked food for you, so you didn't had any bad taste there, you experienced home made food but it's just that Jennie's soup gave you a different feeling "Deputy Director has already told me about your matter." you stopped drinking "What do you think now? Deputy Director is so good to you, do you really not give him a chance? or do you want to go back to Young Master's side.?"