100. Separation!

When you walked out of the office and bumped into Minho, he was stunned "Young Madame, you...."

You walked past him not even looking at him, he was very curious why you appear with that kind of expression? he quickly rushed towards office wanting to ask jungkook about it but Jungkook directly said angrily.

"Get rid of this information, she is not allowed to come to the Jeon's Group in the future."

Minho was stunned "Young Master Jeon, are you ... planning to break off completely with Young Madame? Do you really not regret it?" Jungkook raised his brows "When did you question my decision?" his voice was Sharp as Minho couldn't help feeling bad "But Young Master Jeon, this matter..."

"Get out."

"Young Master!"

"Get out." he suddenly lost his temper and swept the things away from the table, this made loud sounds, Minho choose to silently leave the office.

_______

Jennie was anxiously waiting in the financial department for almost 2 hours but she didn't get any news from you, she was wondering what was going on between you two, she felt happy when she thought your matters will be settled soon, two of you would definitely able to fix it but then one of employee came to her talking randomly and said that you had left while ago.

"What?" she instantly exploded "She left? when?"

"10 minutes ago.."

Jennie cursed underneath and rushed out of the department once asking if you leave with someone or alone, cause she need to confirm if you leave with Jungkook, it's not convenient for her to disturb but hearing that you left alone and wasn't seemed to be in good mood, Jennie couldn't delay and rushed out of company, security guard also help her telling the direction of you went.

Company's employees gossip seeing you like that, Jennie immediately thought that if your mood was not so good it mean, you and Jungkook probably broke off the conversation because of broken heart you might forgot that she was still waiting for you in the department, she need to find you quickly, otherwise it will be very dangerous for you to walk out like that!

She run in the road looking around and saw you sitting on the side of the road, you're actually tired after walking for a while, so you randomly found a place to sit down, you didn't care whether the surroundings ground was dirty or not, Jennie came running to you while panting "Finally found you, Y/n ... you really scared me to death, why are you sitting here? quickly get up and come back with me."

You didn't move, you had cried and your eyes are red and there was dried tears left in your cheeks, she sighed before squatted in front of you "Don't be sad, come back with me first okay? let's talk about what happened and we will find the solution okay?"

You looked up and stared at her, she felt heartache for you, she didn't know what make you both broke of like this, you're not in your right situation to talk anything so she slowly pulled your hand "Get up first, I will bring you back."

Your eyes are red but tears didn't fall anymore "Jennie, I'm afraid I will disappoint you." her heart hurt "Y/n, you..."

"I am separated from him." you smiled faintly then tears flowed down again "he really doesn't want me."

She felt uncomfortable, she don't know how to comfort you, her words are useless even if she wanted to say, she can't fix anything for you, she motivated that both of you can talk this later finding the way but there was no other way, your courage has been used, he don't want you, you won't go and talk to him anymore when he clearly tell you to get out of his life.