25. Charming drunken

After drinking quiet, you felt weak and your throat felt uneasy and your voice didn't sound like angry tone, instead, it carried the charm of a woman.

When his subordinates saw this scene, they were so shocked that their jaws almost fell off, This woman dared to point at Jeon Jungkook's nose and question him what right he had to get into her business.?

"Speak! I'm asking you!" Seeing him sitting there not moving, you took another step forward, however you stumbled and fell on.

"Young Master Jeon!" Minho widened and called out nervously, Jungkook looked at the woman falling towards him, he knew he could easily move out of the way and dodge but if he did, you would fall onto the cold, hard floor but if he doesn't dodge, you would fall onto his lap, in front of his subordinates, in the mean time he move ....

Bang!

present people's eyes widened in disbelief when they saw the scene in front of them, They weren't seeing things, were they.? Young Master Jeon ....

Jeon Jungkook moved .... but it was to catch you, not to dodge from you, when you fell, you fell in a weird position and your head almost hit the armrest of his wheelchair, when it looked like you're just about to hit it, he grabbed your arm pulling you into his arms.

Minho heaved a sigh of relief, fortunately you didn't hurt yourself, Minho sneered in his heart after seeing the subordinates stunned face, he had heard jungkook tease you plenty of times before, just this was no longer enough to surprise him and he do know about relationship between two, so it's nothing at all.

Your soft cheeks hit Jungkook's hard chest after Jungkook pulled you into his arms, you didn't move for a while and groaned.

"it hurts.."

His eyebrows twitched.

This darn woman, If it weren't for him helping, you would have bruised own face, it was fine if you didn't want to be grateful but you had the nerve to complain?

"Why are you ... so hard.?" you angrily complained and clenched your two small hands into fists then punched his chest "Bastard, Bastard, you made me fall and hurt."

Jungkook didn't know what to say, his subordinates were even more speechless and Minho couldn't help but want to facepalm himself, you must be very drunk. Usually you would not dare to speak to Jungkook like this but he didn't expect that drunken you to act like a completely different person from before. Minho felt like .., you, kind of cute??

"The question I asked you just now, you still haven't answered me!" you're still hammering at his chest, demanding an answer while hitting him, although you didn't use much strength as it wasn't enough to even scratch an itch for jungkook but it was very embarrassing.

He grabbed your wrist and scolded coldly "Woman, you better stop now, enough is enough."

"What right do you have to butt into my business.?" you didn't listen to him and keep blabbing, suddenly you raised your head to looked at him, your face was very close to his, he could feel your breath, the sweet smell of the woman mixed with the smell of alcohol was like a stimulant, he held his breath and looked at the face that was right in front of him, you don't have any makeup, smooth, fair and delicate face, pinkish lips were even more alluring, the sight of them opening and closing made him want to do something to them.

His eyes turned dark, as he pressed his large hand on your waist and threatened in a low voice "Try getting closer to me again."

He thought threats would be useful on you but he obviously has no experience dealing with drunk people. As they say, alcohol gives one courage, The more he incited you, the more excited you became and so...