prologue/epilogue

New life..!!

After more than 1 month leaving Korea!

37 weeks pregnant :

"Please collect yourself, you can't be always like this.."

She scolded you, as you always stayed in the corner of the room most of the time, she's afraid that you'll harm your child like this "Nini, do you think he'll miss me! probably not, right!!"

She felt helplessly, even you left your past life, you still remember that man, your heart belongs to him and you give up just like that in front of their love, you're 8.5 months pregnant, it mean more than 8 months & less than 9 months, your child was the only one who gives you strength to keep going on.

Suddenly you felt a sharp pain in your lower abdomen "Nini, it's hurting..."

"huh? do you mean.. it's the time?"

you take a deep breath "I - i guess so..."

"I'll call Taehyung, wait a minute ok.!"
She rushed out to asked for help "No, no ... please don't leave ..."

You touched your belly "Ah ... baby are you ok!" cold sweat appears in your forehead, Taehyung immediately rushed into your room "Are you alright?" you nodded "Let me help you." he picked you up and went towards the car "Nini, please come with me."

She rushed. On the way of hospital she keep comforting you and telling you to stay strong, you keep taking deep breath, Taehyung speed up the car.

Doctor suggested you not to stress, it's the result of being careless that you're not able to keep breathing while enduring pain and you easily get anxiety, they admit you in the emergency room, you try to focus but your strength was drained.

"please ....Nini, Tae..."

"Sarang, you can do it sweetie!"

Taehyung encourage you from outside the ward looking through the glass window but nurse pulled the curtain, blocking Taehyung's view.

Baby is still immature but your water broke, you had been in depression for long that effects your baby, as doctor instruction, you try to push out your baby but you're so tired and breathless, at the end you couldn't do it anymore and closed your eyes slowly...

"Doctor ... she isn't responding..."

"wake her up, don't let her closed her eyes..."

"doctor... patient is dying..."

Taehyung stay outside clenching his hands into fists as your friend went to inform your brother.

________

Regret!!!

say it before you run out of time, say it before it's too late, say what you're feeling... waiting is a mistake.!

Two month later:

It has been a long time he lasted saw you, after he left you in the lounge seeing you sleeping peacefully, he couldn't help but stared at your beautiful face unhappily because you have changed a lot, he could see your baby bumped being bigger.

His hand trembled at that time to touch and pulled you into his embrace but couldn't disturb you at that time, then he hurriedly left to deal with the matter, Minho inform that time you came in the hospital and was waiting outside, after deal with matter he came out but he didn't saw anyone, he didn't understand why he got so angry when he sees you but it got more irritated when he didn't see you, his heart itch.

He couldn't rest well, eat well ... he just waited further day to see you, he never wanted to divorce you and he's determine on it but the way you asked divorce made him go crazy and angry that he couldn't help spelling vicious words, he held phone for long staring each pictures of yours that he had secretly clicked from the moment you step into his life!