39. dare to betraye!

"Is this the reason that you married into the Jeon family?" he glanced at the bank card "Ah, Old Master is quite generous but are you worth for this money?" you clenched your fists "It is not what you think, can you listen to my explanation?"

"Explain how you persuade the old man to pay you willingly? maybe you can explain it to me or you can explain it to me with your body movements." you felt anxious "What do you mean?" he coldly glanced at you up & down "You are not bad, are you.?"

"Jeon Jungkook, you bastard!" he clenched his fists.

"Why don't you marry that old man directly instead of marrying me?" you lowered your eyes and gritted teeth "Enough! I have had enough of you." he coldly smile "Have you finally had enough?"

you bent down and picked up the bank card that had fallen to the ground and walked to him then threw it on his lap "I told you, I wouldn't take a single penny from you, similarly I wouldn't take a single penny from Jeon family, this is your grandfather's Money, I'll return it to you."

He emotionalessly raised his hand and held the bank card between his fingers "Woman, you really want to give this bank card to me.? this is money you earned through hard work, are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure." you gritted teeth "That's right, I went to accompany you just old master wanted, he was very satisfied so he gave me money, are you satisfied now? Jeon Jungkook, do you really want to be betrayed by me that much? Just you wait, I will do as you wish!"

You turned around and walked to the door, Jungkook's hand that was holding the card shook violently shake as veins on his forehead throbbed "Where are you going?" you didn't answer him as your eyes are filled with tears, you could not resist his malicious words, both has clearly made a deal but he still hated you so much, every time he said those words to humiliate you! You just wanted to leave this room and wanted to leave Jungkook!

"Stop! If you dare to betray me, you'll be dead!"

He remembers what you said before leaving and a sudden panicked attack him but you're angry now, so why would you listen to him? even if his words were intimidating, it was useless, when he pushed the wheelchair to chased after, you simply ran out.

"Damn woman, take another step forward, You ..... Y/N.!!"

but you just ran away without a trace that he didn't even finished his words....

It was probably because the commotion was too loud that maids nearby heard it, they came out and take a few glances but when they saw Jungkook's expression they shrank back in fear.

"Second Young Master's expression is so scary, how did second young lady offend him?"

"I don't know, it looks like the couple quarreled."

"Second young lady is too strong and brave, she actually dare to provoke our Second Young Master."

"Actually Second young master treats Second Young Lady well, he even bought her a large pile of beautiful clothes and put it on cabinet but Second Young Lady didn't wear, she doesn't appreciate it at all..."

"Why doesn't she...?"

"Maybe because Second Young Master is a cripple and he can't do it!"

"Shhh... Don't talk nonsense like that?"

"But, I'm telling the truth, although he's good looking, he has legs disease plus he doesn't have sex ability, which woman would like him.?"

The maids was discussing but noticed that Jungkook had rolled his wheelchair towards them, they looked at each other with fearfully and bowed down their head.