50. sweet jealousy!

You stopped at a high-class restaurant and handed the car to the manager to park as you lead Kim Seokjin and Bae Suzy into the restaurant, Suzy smiled looking around thinking you're really diligent as you even found out about Director Kim's favourite restaurant.

You all sat down, you asked waiter to brought prepared dishes, Seokjin was speechless and Suzy thought that you have even found his habits, it seemed that Jeon Jungkook's this assistant was quite diligent, you nervously rubbed your hand sitting opposite of him.

"Director Kim, I asked the staff to prepare this in advance, you must be tried from the long distance travel, you can eat first, we'll talk about cooperation later."

He saw your smile but it immediately replaced in embarrassment, you asked about his objections but his cold gaze landed on your face only made you swallowed own saliva, after awhile he pick up the chopsticks and thanks you before eating making you relieved, you thought you heard it wrong but he really thanks to you, you smiled.

_____

On the afternoon of autumn , a few fine rays of sunlight shone through the glass window, the restaurant was high class, one of the expensive in Seoul city, there's playing world-famous song Dynamite melody by BTS, you had wore a light blue dress and sat there looking very gentle.

Jungkook frowned when he heard that Kim Seokjin had gotten into your car as he asked Minho to follow him to the restaurant they had agreed on, he happened to see this scene outside so he narrowed his eyes dangerously.

This woman really knows how to provoke men.

And who asked her to let her hair down? It was just a job, why did she dress herself up so beautifully?

Minho clearly feel the hostility and anger from the man beside him as he carefully asked "Young Master, let's go in as well, I think you are more suitable to talk about work with Director Kim, I'm afraid the outcome will not be satisfactory if Assistant Yoo does this."

Jungkook didn't speak but the cold aura circulating around his body was extremely frightening, Minho pursed his lips "Shall I go in and say hello first.?"

"Why do you say hello? do you think you are meeting a friend?" Minho was speechless "Didn't I go in to give you a reason?"

"Push me in, I want to see how many men she wants to seduce."

Seducing men? Minho was out of words and pushed Jungkook into the room and said on your behalf "I think it's normal for Assistant Yoo to be like this, she is not seducing a man."

"She specially dressed up." he reminded with a cold smile, Minho again look at the direction of you "Young Master, Assistant Yoo doesn't even have makeup on and that dress was bought for her by you, Young Master Jeon."

Jungkook is speechless, Suddenly he felt his face hurt, so he couldn't stand the clothes he bought for you and the clothes you wore when you came to see other men?

"And you asked her to come, right?" Jungkook sneered "I think you want to change your job.!" Minho is disbelief but he was not taking this mindly.

"Why would Young Master do such a thing? Assistant Yoo is dressed up today, she is just talking about work, why is she showing off??"

"When did you get the chance to comment on my woman.?"

Minho laughed awkwardly.

___

You're excited looking at Director Kim eating food given by you, that was why you felt like staring at him the whole time that gaze made Suzy feel awkward, however this ice block didn't seem to feel anything, he ate without expression in front, not even feeling awkward that he was the only eating there Infront of ladies.