82. A heartless!

If you like to read ff in YT with music, you can check out mine too;) hehe mhianhae I'm not advertising my channel, I'm not that active & famous to make videos, feel lazy yeah, I prefer wattpad a lot than other.

There's short version of watty:)

Let's get into the story!

________
____

You prepared to stayed in Jennie's, suddenly your phone rang showing Jungkook's name on the screen, you didn't want to answer so you put aside, she rushed over to picked up the phone.

"Young Master Jeon's phone, you don't want to listen?"

"I don't want to answer the phone." you felt that there was nothing you could tell Jungkook in your current condition, the phone rang and stopped and rang again, Jennie blinked and made decision for you "No matter what, he came to you on his own accord probably because he wanted to say something to you, you should give him a chance, right? otherwise if you misunderstand him and ignore then wouldn't he not even have the chance to explain?"

She directly picked up the phone for you under your stunned gaze, you wanted to stopped her "Hello Young Master Jeon, I am Kim Jennie, Y/n is here with me."

You stared at her with your wide eyes and wanted to snatch phone back but she ran around like a wisp of some, you couldn't hear what she said to Jungkook at all, you could only hear some scattered sounds, she came after call ending then the phone handed "Be good and wait for a while, Young Master Jeon will come to pick you up later."

"You asked him to come over?" you frowned and suddenly turned around to take a bag fiercely before leaving from there "Hey, what are you doing? Young Master Jeon said he was coming to pick you up, he forced me to tell him the address."

"I don't want to meet him."

"I told him you were injured, he sounded very nervous, Y/n perhaps you should give him a chance to explain!" she pressed your shoulder serious, you blankly looked at her and ended up waiting there for 10 minutes and heard doorbell rang, you sat there and heard Minho's voice when Jennie opened the door.

"Sorry to disturb you."

You heard the wheelchair rolling but you didn't look up, you didn't want to see Jungkook at all. you just sat there lowering head, you didn't dare to see him, perhaps your eyes are red because you cried a lot.!!

"Where are you hurt?"

He saw you're sitting there after he came in, he frowned you didn't say anything and didn't even raised your head to look at him.

Jennie stood with Minho giving you both space, she shrugged her shoulder as if they both are talking without making sound, Minho admired Jennie more and more, this girl knew when to retreat.

"I'm asking you a question."

When you heard the anger voice above your head only then you raised your head with surprised, your eyes met his, it was only then you realized that the man sitting in a wheelchair was actually tall, he was looking down on you with his deep eyes, when your red eyes meet, his eyes instantly changed, he raised his hand to grabbed your chin.

"Have you cried?"

He was a big man, his hand movements were neither light nor heavy, you felt pain and actually moaned unconsciously, he frowned and released his grip then change to grip on your waist pulling you into his arms.

"Ah, what are you doing?" when the time you react, you're already in his arms, thinking that Jennie and Minho was watching, you pushed him away in embarrassment and anger but he hold you tightly pushing wheelchair with other hand.