83. Pampering!

"Do I usually talk very bad?"

Minho was diving the car seriously, when he heard him ask that, he secretly looked at through the rearview mirror curiously "Why did Young Master suddenly ask that?"

Minho's gaze made Jungkook even more irritated as he pursed his lips "Nothing." he lowered his head looking at his injured hand coldly, yesterday he had to wrapped wound with gauze as you bitten him so deeply, maybe your teeth mark will be left on his hand later on! but he don't care and looked up "How am I to that woman?"

"Young Master.?"

Jungkook stared at the back of Minho's head "Tell me the truth."

"Uh, well...." Minho pulled his lips awkwardly "In my opinion, you are really good to Young Lady, after all you have never treated Young Lady well before to be so good to a woman."

Jungkook sighed "Then why she asked to divorce me.?"

Minho almost slipped "Young Madame wants to divorce Young Master? why?" he didn't get response so he looked back at Jungkook but met with sharp like a knife gaze staring at him, he was shocked and quickly turned around coughing lightly.

"Young  Madame wants to divorce you, maybe it is not because you are bad to her, but..."

"What is it?" jungkook urgently wanted to know the answer, although the woman said it last night, he felt it was not the real answer in your heart, what did that mean?

"Maybe Young Madame doesn't like Young Master?"

Minho felt the temperature in the car drop, as he heard dangerous tone from behind.

"Do you want to die?"

he trembled in fear as he quickly changed his words "Could it be that Young Madame likes someone else?"

Jungkook laughed.

"Young Master, to be honest I'm afraid you will beat me to death."

Jungkook crossed his legs, leaning back "Tell me." he put his hands behind his head, his heart was messed. "You have to ensure my safety first." he was very afraid at the point, if he opened his mouth and spilled something that wasn't like by Jungkook then god knows!

"It seems you are not satisfied with this job." he didn't promise but threatened making front man's heart bitter, how could he not be satisfied? this prince's Job.

"Satisfied, Satisfied... I'll tell you what I think now! actually you are good to Young Lady but it is just my opinion, In Young Lady's view you are actually an incompetent husband."

Jungkook frowned, he couldn't figure out words and tell him to continue, Minho's forehead was already forming cold sweat, the red light was on, so he stopped the car and wiped the sweat.

"Women like gentle men, You are always fierce in front of Young Lady although I know you are good to Young Lady but you didn't show it and you never explain it, how could Young Lady will understand you?"

"That is because she is stupid." Jungkook snorted coldly, it was fine if he couldn't do it but he still had to say.! Minho rolled his eyes in his heart but couldn't stop sweating profusely "If you think Young Madame is stupid then don't worry about it."

"Who said I'm conflicted?" Jungkook glanced at Minho coldly feeling unhappy, Minho suddenly didn't know what to say and felt that nothing was right.

he chose to shut up, Arigataou!

The red light passed as he continued driving, Jungkook was silent for a while but suddenly he asked again "I have to tell her, does she understand?"