35. hatred!

He rolled his wheelchair and came to your side with cold voice "Raise your head."

You didn't react.
Minho's heart was beating nervously.

what was going on with Assistant Yoo? could it be that words to those people were useless? Did those people touch her?

"My patience is limited, I'll give you three seconds to raise your head." he continued to command, however you didn't seemed to hear him, his eyes twitched, suddenly he thought of something and grabbed your wrist to pulled you up, you're pulled forward by him without any resistance, a pale face appeared in front of him, behind him.. Minho couldn't help but gasp.

Jungkook's eyes turned cold as he looked at you, your normally fair face was now devoid of blood, even your lips color has faded, cheeks was stained with dry tears, eyes are calm as water like there was no life in them at all, His lips moved and voice became low.

"Tell me, what's wrong?"

you didn't move, only then he realized that you don't have any focus in your eyes, it was as you could not see him.

Damn it! what was going on with this woman?

He suddenly became angry and scolded the people behind "Find out what is going on." Minho left immediately, his lip was pursed but then asked coldly "Second Marriage girl, what happened to you.?"

Damn it, he narrowed his eyes dangerously and stared at the woman in his arms who have unfocused eyes and pale face, this was the first time he realized how helpless he was to a woman, he couldn't scold, your current appearance made him guilty, if it wasn't for him, you probably wouldn't have ended up like this.

"Second Marriage girl, are you playing dumb with me or are you really unable to see me?"

Your half opened eyes and colorless face really made him helpless as he reached out to pulled you into his arms, you're very obedient like a doll, you allowed him to pull you into his arms, your body was lying lightly in his arms. He felt his heart tremble, something was quietly changing, he completely wrapped your body on him and helped you adjust your position and let you lie peacefully in his arms, his other hand slowly touch your back of head with soft and low voice.

"If they bully you then tell me, I will seek justice for you."

The woman in his arms didn't move at all "Woman, you better wake up, last time you were drunk and cried, now that you're angry with me and you're silent, can you solve the problem.?"

No matter what he said, you didn't react, he can only sighed and lightly pressed his lip on your forehead, somehow he wanted to cry but he can't... he has been stone for years.

Minho bought a men, they informed that they didn't give you food or water since they locked because you didn't even shouted, so they forget there was actually person locked in room, Jungkook's cold aura made them trembled, they were joking! it was not like they didn't have eyes, this woman has an unusual relationship with their Master, how could they do anything to you.? however before jungkook lost his temper Minho scolded them being careless, subordinates apologized.

He knew you're pregnant, it's really something starving pregnant woman for a day? it's very uncomfortable, he have complicated expression, he growled.

"Call Nanny Chen to cook something easy to digest and bring it to the hospital."

________

"The patient must have been frightened."

After examining doctor wrote some medicine, he thought possibilities, could it be that you're afraid of the dark.? that you'd fallen to your own fantasy? it's normal for people be afraid of the dark but it shouldn't be such a degree of shock right??