53. Woman for his bed!

You glared at him with red face "Who asked you to help me stop the bleeding? Damn it!"

He snorted unhappily "What's wrong? Do you want someone else to stop your bleeding?"

You're so lazy to argue with him, if this continued the atmosphere would become even more awkward, you wanted to squat down to pickup but heard him scolding.

"Don't you have brains? there were so many pieces, do you really have to pick them up with your hands?" you suddenly looked up "you agree to let me use a broom?"

You thought he was deliberately torturing you and probably wanted to pick it up with your hand so even you took the broom it'll be useless but didn't expect that he actually didn't meant it, he narrowed his eyes dangerously, the hostility on his body was extremely strong.

"What did you say?"

"Nothing." you stood up and turned around to get broom, if he agreed, you would not be stupid enough to use hands, when you came back with broom, he was happened to left and with him awkward atmosphere was left as well, you quickly clean it, cleaner aunt tell you to be careful later, you awkwardly smile and nodded and left after putting broken cups to the trash bin.

After work, Jennie came looking for you. "I heard that Young Master Jeon made things difficult for you during the meeting in the morning, are you so trashy? it's only been a short while but you've already lost your favor."

You're speechless hearing her "Let me tell you, men likes to do this, he would  not cherish the woman he got his hands on, then he would try to curry favor with another woman, it's necessary? besides Young Master Jeon is handicapped, i don't think he should be picky, it'll be good to have you."

You felt helpless "Are you mocking me or comforting me?"

"There are all them!" she smiled and hugged your arms "I am ridiculing you and comforting you at the same time but you are too disappointing, I think you should work hard to make him become your alone earlier, he's married already, so why are you after him!"

"You think too much, really!" you rolled your eyes, she wanted to say something but there was figure Infront of, Jennie looked at the person in surprise.

"Deputy Director Jeon!"

Jeonghan smiled at her that warmed her heart as she lowered her head shyly, he looked at you "Are you free.?"

You didn't react for long "What's wrong.?" you're not stupid, you looked at Jennie as she already having some unreal thought in her wild mind, you softly said her to go first, you'll catch with her tomorrow, she winked before leaving, Jeonghan took out the car key "Let's go, I'll treat you to a meal."

You're so stunned, he walked but you didn't follow him, there was many people in the company looking "Elder brother, I'm not hungry."

He smiled "Don't worry, I won't take you to a place to eat."

"But..." he's purely caring about you and treating you meal, yet you repeatedly rejected him, you should give your best to him as he's gentleman to you, you followed him and he opened the car door for you in a gentlemanly manner, when you bent over to get into the car, he put a hand on the car door to prevent you from touching your head to the door, after you sat down, he even bent down to fasten your seatbelt.

He was so close to you, the warm masculine aura from his body entered your breathing, you nervously held your breath, even you said you'll do it yourself, he did it and sat on the driving seat, he was really a very gentleman person.

You didn't know where he'll drive you but since you didn't like sweets food, he bring you to eat hotpots, it's been long time, after marrying into Jeon's you didn't get time to go eat hotpots. You noticed one thing that he likes to touch and rub your head, even he's gentleman you always took step back and he think it's inappropriate or maybe you're afraid of him, he actually book separate room to eat then talked, smiled, eat together.