Lost.!

"Don't explain it for him even if he wasn't willing to divorced now, I will, really Lee Minho shii, in the future just call me by my name, I am Y/n... if you don't want to call me by my name then just call me 'oye' but don't call me Young Madame anymore."

"Young Madame..."

You glared at him "Alright, I won't call you that anymore, Young grandma." you sighed "Give me the address, I'll go find him.!"

"Young Master really has something to do, why don't you go back today?"

"He's busy with him, I am busy with mine, it doesn't matter."

But no matter what, Minho didn't want to give you the address, in the end you sadly sighed "You are not willing to tell me, right? alright I'll go first." you walked out but then turned to look at him "Since he's so busy then ... I will not look for him again, as for the divorce contract I'll find someone to handle it." you walked away.

Minho was stunned and couldn't react on time but then anxiously run to blocked your way "Y/n... Y/n shii .. I will take you there but you will not go anywhere after you go there, alright!" what you said made him nervous, if you really didn't come to find Jungkook later then how could couple solve the misunderstanding? so he decided to bring you to find him.

You smiled at him, he drive you to the place where his Young Master was, you didn't know what was going on when you rolled down the window "What's wrong? Is this the place?"

It's the hospital! why he here? what happened? "This is the place, you wait here for a while, I'll go in and tell Young Master to come out."

you nodded "Okay, sorry to trouble you." you didn't think much, he left in a hurry, the more you looked at the hospital the more you felt uncomfortable, your mind was full of mess and suddenly you remember that...

"Isn't this the hospital that Yuri was admitted after she attempted suicide?"

You didn't recognize it at first but then the thoughts overwhelmed you, Yuri stayed here and Minho brought you here to look for Jungkook, doesn't that mean...

The urgent matter that he said was that he came here to see Yuri? you guessed and felt that you had fallen into an ice cave, he actually abandon you for her! and even give up the chance to get rid of you? and you actually foolishly chased into here to find out, what.?

You pursed your lips and get out of the car, then saw the car that came following along the way "Uncle Han, wait for me here, I'll go in and take a look." he noticed your emotions was different then nodded "Yes, Miss."

You followed the directions that you remember and walked towards Yuri's ward, your heart was beating faster with each steps, you didn't know why you're so nervous and feeling uncomfortable.

When you reached the ward that supposed to be Yuri's, sure enough ... you saw the scene, he saw indeed inside and Yuri was pulling his arms saying something, her eyes were full of tears.

Minho, who came into look for Jungkook, stood helplessly by the side, the expression on his face was very impatient but you didn't saw Jungkook's expression as his back was facing you, he really came to see her, you looked through the window and felt that your heart turned cold, the light in your eyes gradually disappeared and replaced by the darkness, there was nothing left in you.

You saw Yuri threw herself into his embrace, you couldn't bear to watch it anymore and leaned against the cold wall, forget it... there was no need to look anymore.

Why did you ask for it? You had already get divorce contract then he would be with whoever he wanted to be with, it was not something you could care about, you closed your eyes as tears came out suddenly but then you harshly wipe away the tears before walked to the direction where you came from.