97. Stubborn couple!

"Young Madame!"

He squatted down and look at your pale self, there was many wounds and cuts and a trace of blood, it was a horrifying sight "What's wrong with Young Madame? the accident you mentioned earlier is referring to..." you took deep breath and extended your hand "Give me a hand."

he helped you up after taking some more breath, you looked at the road and couldn't see that car "Young Master probably went back to the Villa.!"

You nodded, since you didn't catch him here then you would go back to look after him, you look at Minho weakly "Can I trouble you to send me back?" Minho was stunned before nodding but then hesitate a little "Of course I'll send you back but grandma is injury, should we go to the hospital to treat first? then we'll go back to Haijiang Villa?"

"No." you shook your head "Let's not care about this for now, let's go back to Villa, I need to talk to him first then think about the wound later."

Minho obey and drove the car, your knees were bleeding and it stained the dress, Minho gives some tissues, he has many questions to ask you that what had happened and why you came so late, why is there so many wounds on your body? what exactly had happened but he couldn't ask a single question, it was as if after asking it'll the same as poking your wound.

Sigh, I hope that Young Master can forgive Young Madame for what she did tonight after seeing these wounds.

______

Car finally arrived at the Haijiang villa but was stopped at the door, Minho raised his eyebrow and waved at the gatekeeper but gatekeeper still didn't open the gate, Minho didn't understand and get down from the car telling you to wait in, you watched outside, you couldn't hear what they were talking more like arguing? for long he didn't come back, you nervously gulped a mouthful saliva and roughly guess that something might happen.

You came out of the car and went there "Minho shii, what's wrong?"

Minho suddenly straightened his back and looked at you with complicated expression "It's okay, I just want to talk to them." Minho's hand landed on guard's shoulder as if he was threatening guard with gaze, guard didn't dare to looked into Minho's eyes, seeing this you confirm your guess even more and your body trembled but you calmly ask.

"He doesn't let me in, right?"

Minho try to explain "It's not like this Young Madame, Young Master waited for Young Madame for entire time, he must be angry now, so...."

"So.. he doesn't want me to go in, is that right?" you lowered your head "He doesn't even want to hear a word of explanation from me.?"

"Young Madame.."

"Minho shii, since they won't let me in, you can go in yourself."

"But Young Madame.."

"Please tell him that I will wait for him here, I want to see him, I have a lot of things to say to him, please."

He nodded and tell you to wait here before going in giving few those people a warning glance, you stood little far from gate, you're wearing formal dress and it's so cold there and this clothes exposed your shoulders and wind blew making you shiver and rubbed hands together, few of them couldn't bear and asked you to go there and wait since the night wind was strong and you'll catch a cold, your lips moved but you couldn't blame them, they couldn't let you in but care about your safety? you didn't speak or move.

Guard can sense the anger in Young Master Jeon today but they know how much Young Master cared for Young Madame, young Madame was the first woman he had brought here but the more one loved in his heart, the more angry he would get, right?