30. As a guest!

He gave her a slight glance and then retracted it, his cold and distant gaze made people not to come closer to him, so Yuri stood back and watched as Minho pushed the man in the wheelchair into the ward, cause of shocked she was unable to react at that moment.

That....that person.... was the successor for the Jeon's! the number one Jeon family in South Korea, Jeon Jungkook?

But.... wasn't he disabled? having heard so much of him over the years, Yuri had gotten the impression that he would be a fat, yellow- skinned old man with greasy hair giving ugly looks from his wheelchair all year around! Never would she have thought that he would be so handsome.... as there's only news, not pictures are revealed!

previously, relying on her imagination alone, she had felt heartbroken for you being forced into the marriage, now....

she gulped down a mouthful of saliva, unable to erase the image of Jungkook's handsome face in her mind, suddenly she was feeling a bit uncomfortable, She faced the man who looked perfect even at the back of his head, her heart felt as if gripped from a big, powerful hand.

"why door is locked?"

he asked gloomily making you panicked and bite lower lip anxiously. he narrowed his eyes at you.

Heh, this woman is really too stupid, she can't hide anything, with just one question, she would reveal everything.

Yuri, who's stood by the door could tell where this was going and hurried over to explain for you "Y/n was just changing her clothes so she locked the door for some privacy, is there anything wrong with that?"

his cold gaze locked in you, as if he was trying to determine if the words your friend spoke were true or not, you didn't dare to raised your head keeping your eyes lower, you're actually guilty! you can't faced him, if you stared back at him ... he'll know you're hiding something and you know what will be consequences for it.!

The ward was silent making there's no one, extremely awkward, Yuri felt so uncomfortable and caught lightly stepping forward "That's because
Y/n has always been a sensitive person, besides we are only two girls here and there's no one else to protect ourselves, we had to lock the door, Second ... Second Young Master Jeon, you understand, right!"

She stood Infront of you blocking Jungkook's view of you, Only then he finally had a good look at the woman Infront of him, her look is very different from you, wearing exquisite makeup, branded clothes, energetic look and hot body. In comparison, you, who was behind her was wearing light colored sickly clothes, pale face, thin body, just looked old fashion girl, who doesn't even know how to dress up.

The sharp contrast was very vivid all of a sudden, as he withdrew his gaze refusing to answer her words, instead he gazed on you in a cold manner.

"Where did Nanny Chen go?"

This made you hesitate and you raised your head to look at him finally "Nanny Chen... went back to get some rest." He frowned "Yuri is here with me today to keep me company..."

He only came here to find Nanny Chen, why would he ever come to see me?

"Ok." he lifted his head and slightly signalling Minho that he wanted to leave, at a loss for words, Minho put bag onto the table that he has been carried.

"Assistant Yoo, these things you may need as you're staying for two days as doctor said, I prepared this for you."

"oh, okay, thank you." you smiled at him.

"If there's nothing else, young Master and I will head out first." Minho pushed Jungkook out of the ward but his mind was full of in mess so he asked "Young Master Jeon, didn't we come specifically to see Assistant Yoo? why did we leave so suddenly?"