77. where he is?

This kind of behaviour made you feel warm in your heart, you smiled and nodded obediently, he reminded that after taking medicine, take a rest, he saw your expression was gentle and you seemed to be exceptionally obedient, it almost made him lose control.

But for some reason, he became irritated again as he reached out to pulled the tie, he was somewhat gritting his teeth but he didn't know what to say to you, he could only remain silent.

After sending you off to the car, he went back to the meeting, as Minho drove you to the hospital "Did Jungkook come out of the meeting room on purpose just now?"

You felt that you're asking too much but you wanted the answer, Minho was stunned before nodding "Yes, Young Master and Young Madame's agreed time is up, Young Madame didn't come so he went downstairs in advance to look for Young Madame."

The word 'Young Madame' that he said made you feel really comfortable, you lowered your eyes couldn't help smiling, when Minho saw your smile through the rearview mirror, he didn't feel any warmth instead his heart turn cold, his eyes were complicated as he looked at you in the rearview mirror.

"Young Madame.!"

You looked at him "What's wrong?" he saw a pair of cold eyes, there was not a trace of impurity, it was as if all the spirit energy in this world had gathered, how could people bear to destroy such a .....!

He wanted to say something but stopped himself, you saw that he clearly wanted to say something but stopped himself, you waited for a long time for him to talk but he didn't say anything.

It would definitely be unfair to you if he didn't tell but he had to listen to Young Master because he's Young Master's Subordinate, he chose to not say anything, since he was not willing to tell, you naturally couldn't force him however, you're very curious what was he hiding?

After you arrived to the hospital Jieun helplessly shook her head and cleaned before applying medicine, she said that even you're like her family, there was something that she directly said not to come hospital everyday just to put medicine but pester Jungkook to help you, you apologized giving her trouble, she said not to be too stubborn, you suddenly realized that she was actually teaching you how to deal with Jungkook, she told that he looked cold on surface but his heart is actually very sensitive and fragile, his appearance is really different from his heart, you have to think it a way to deal with him.

She told you go and rest, after that you directly went back to Jeon family and thought a lot by yourself, suddenly you wanted to text Yuri, you didn't have any friends, only Yuri but recently you had met Jennie, you have many things on your mind and wanted to share it, just as you opened WeChat but thinking about earlier conversation with her, forget it you don't want to talk for a while, so you put away your phone.

______

1 Pm

It was noon, you went to company to find Jungkook for lunch but found that he wasn't in the company, he has left company earlier, according to the security guards, he left the company after you left.

He had asked Minho to send you into the hospital as he wanted to go back for a meeting, obviously meeting was very important but then why he leave the company.? was there something very important? more important than a meeting?

You're a little curious but didn't think much and went to find Jennie to have lunch, you waited Jungkook in the company for hours but you didn't see him in the afternoon, so you ended up returning to the Jeon family yourself, originally you thought that he would returned, so you didn't apply medicine, remembering what Lee Jieun said, you also thought about that.