69. come closer!

Time flew by quickly, it has been a week since you slapped him, ever since you admitted that you liked him Infront of Yuri, you decide to guard him for the rest of your time.

And your heart gradually calmed down.

perhaps it was because you thought too much and asked too much from the beginning that there were so many contradictions between you two, if you didn't care about anything, perhaps you and Jungkook could be a calm couple for the rest of time together, so you thought it through instead of being calculative, it was better to get along peacefully.

You saw it through yourself but Jungkook was confused by your behaviour!

He was a very proud person in front of you, he would never admit his feelings or perhaps he didn't even know what kind of feeling he had for you, at first you're just a sacrifice in the marriage, gradually it didn't seem like that but if it was anything else, it didn't seem to be the case, he originally wanted to see you jealous but who knew after that day, you would actually be so calm that you didn't look normal person, when you woke up and saw him, you actually greeted him then do random work, going company together, worked seriously, ate seriously and got off work together, went mall to study marketing tactics, he saw all of this, his eyes which were originally the colder became darker and darker.

"Has she gone mad?" he asked suddenly, Minho... who was following looked confused "Is Young Master referring to Young Madame!"

"Is there anyone else?" he replied impatiently, his sudden outburst was frightening, Minho recalled what happened recently and rubbed his head "Isn't Young Madame normal recently?"

You talked to him calmly, even if he was sarcastic you didn't get angry like before, you're peaceful, so Minho thought it was good, if the two kept getting along with each other like this, it would help slowly to develop feelings for each other, your reaction was very normal but his eyes turned a colder, because of your reaction was so much calm that he felt you're abnormal.!

"Normal?" he asked unhappily "Isn't she normal?" Minho was stunned "You are really stupid." it seemed like he would not understand, Jungkook narrowed his eyes and couldn't be bothered to talk to him anymore, Minho thought for a while "Are you angry because of that Young Madame didn't argue with you.?"

Jungkook was speechless.

Minho rubbed his chin as if he was thinking "After all, she used to biker with you, recently she suddenly didn't contradict you, so you're not used to it?"

"You can shut up now."

Minho looked confused but Jungkook didn't let him speak, he didn't say anything else, he just felt depressed and wanted to remind you, so when you walked to make coffee, Minho sneaked over to talked about recent matter "Young Madame, what has happened to you recently?"

"What?" you stirred the coffee with a faint expression "You seem to have suddenly changed into a different person." your movements froze for a moment "Is it not good for me to be like this? I feel very good to be so calm every day." at least, you no longer needed to be sad about those fictitious things.

"Calm down?" he looked at you as if he had seen a different emotion in your cold eyes, for a moment he didn't know if he had seen wrongly, so he asked in a daze "Are you really calm or are you just pretending?"

"Minho shii, what are you trying to say?"

He quickly waved his hand to explain himself "I just wanted to remind you that Young Master's attitude towards you is very different, I also hope that you can get along with him peacefully." your eyes became strange, you remember that Minho was very polite to you nowadays, before he didn't like you and told you not to ask what you shouldn't ask but now, he often come to suggest "I still have a lot of work to do, also I have to deliver coffee to Young Master Jeon, I'm leaving now."