7. Burden

An hour later, jungkook threw the
report in his hand at your face as he glared at you like a vicious snake, eyes fuming with anger "The Yoo family sure bold to make me take over their garbage!"

"No, it's not like that!" you're panicking looking at his ice cold expression "I didn't know that I was pregnant and neither did the Yoo family, I wasn't deliberately trying to hide it from you."

"You didn't know?" he reached out to grabbed your chin with his palm before Strom eyes that anyone can tell he was boiling with rage "Then I'll give you a chance, abort the child, then I'll allow you to stay in the Jeon family."

"No-" you refuted.

"No.?" he looked at you mockingly and Scoffed  "Did you think that just because I'm disabled, I should accept even though you're carrying your ex-husband's child? you look down on me that much.?"

you shook your head repeatedly "No, that's not what I thought!"

You didn't expect to become pregnant, you had been with Lee Dong-hae for whole year but he never touched you, who knew you'd lost your virginity on that rainy day and become pregnant from that one night. You felt like everything around you was falling apart, nothing was going on your way.

There is no way you can stay in the Jeon family if you are carrying someone else's child, if everyone find out, the Yoo family will also become the laughingstock of South Korea.

But you didn't know what to do right now, you still needed time to accept this chaotic situation. "Please, give me some time!"

"Three days, if you don't get rid of that bastard in your womb in three days, scram out of the Jeon family."

with that said, Minho pushed jungkook away, it had been 3 weeks that you married in Jeon family, you're probably pregnant more than month then.

you was left alone in the villa, you fell to the ground and sat there as if all your strength had been sucked away, after a long time, you tremblingly pulled out phone and called your best friend, Kim Yu-ri.

____________

When you returned to the Jeon mansion, the sky was already dark. you talked on the phone with Yuri for hours, you're exhausted after everything that happened in the past month but you felt much better after sharing it with Yuri and releasing the pent-up emotions.

with Yuri's suggestion you carefully analyzed the situation and in the end you decided to abort the child. your best friend was right, right now you can only depend on the Jeon family, after all, your parents willingly sacrificed you for the sake of your sister and the family's business, if the Jeon family chased you out, there would be no place for you in the Yoo family.

While you was thinking, a cold voice rang out from behind "Stop right there."

As you turned around, you saw Minho pushing Jungkook over, his eyes met for a second before you immediately looked away, he stared at you for awhile "Lee Minho, you may leave."

Minho paused for a second "But young Master Jeon, I haven't helped you with - "

"Shouldn't it be one of Mrs Jeon's duties?"

He stared at the woman who was staring at the ground to avoid his gaze, he had always felt irritated at you but when he found out you was pregnant with other man's child, he could almost feel his rage consume him, you looked up at him with confusion "What do I need to do.?"

"Lee Minho, tell her what Mrs Jeon needs to do."  Minho looked at Jungkook unable to figure out what was he thinking but he followed his instructions and told you.