49. Connections!

You're really stressing, you can't treat the president of the company with just one thousand, the restaurant you order was also very expensive, this one thousand was not enough even for one meal.

But the mission Jungkook gave you...

you laid there in depression, you couldn't asked for Yuri, she had helped you with many things, you're just troublesome for her, you felt you're taking advantage of her, You put pillow on your face whining softly, it's only money problems, you believe you can persuade Kim Seokjin to cooperate with Jeon's but you're not even in first step.

"Mission failed?"

You immediately turned to the male voice and saw he's coming silently, your expression changed "You... why do you always appear without making a sound?" he knocked on his wheelchair "Not making a sound?"

You're a speechless, indeed, when his wheelchair rolled there was a sound, it's just you're too engrossed in your own thoughts "What did you just ask me.?"

"How's the mission for you going?"

You paused and sat up, he was referring to the collaboration with the Kim group, right? you looked at him with a probing look, why don't tell him to reimburse and deduct it from salary?

"Well.... I want to borrow some money from you first.!" he narrowed his eyes and raised his eyebrows "Borrow money?" he slowly raised his lips, there was a flash of mockery in his eyes.

After lurking for so long, was she finally going to reveal her true appearance?

"Yes." you nodded heavily, probably because you're embarrassed and little hesitant "I have contacted the people from the Kim Group, they said that they would be willing to give us some time to talk at noon the day after tomorrow, however I have to treat them to a meal but I don't have any money on me anymore..."

You looked at his bottomless eyes carefully asking  "I will borrow five thousands won from you, when I get salary, I will return it to you, is that okay.?"

He was speechless, this woman... always exceeded his expectation, she always don't follow his wishes, he thought you would ask for an exorbitant price but who knew that you only borrowed five thousands and what did your eyes and expression mean? it was as if you're afraid that he would not lend it! probably because of the long silence you felt that he didn't want to lend money and you're anxious.

"I'm sorry, I know it's my fault for messing up this co-operation, I know I should not borrow money from you but I really have no choice, I really do not have money..." you lowered your voice in embarrassment "If you don't want to lend me money, I will think of a way myself." you laid back and buried pillow in your face again, no sound making.

For some reason, he felt that this kind of your self made his heart ache, you clearly had no way out and carefully asked him but was afraid that he would be angry and not agree but before he opened his mouth, you first denied yourself. What a stupid and helpless woman.

His eyes gradually darkened and spoke in a cold voice "This can be reimbursed, won't you go to the finance department to report?" hearing him you suddenly sat up "What did you say? can I go to the finance department to report? can I go in advance?"

You thought that you would only be able to reimburse after you received the bill but you didn't expect that you would be able to apply in advance.

He originally wanted to say 'No.' but when he saw your pitiful eyes and expression, he suddenly felt that it was not impossible to give you a special case, otherwise you would really be at your wit's end.

"Of course." his voice was low, in the next second he saw your eyes brighten up, it was as if there was no moon or star in the sky suddenly the clouds opened and the moon appeared, even the stars next to them shone brightly, he felt his heart being hit, you stood up.