67. Innocent or stupid!

You're so mad that whoever come to your way, you just scolded them away and directly went to top of the floor which place is so familiar to you.

The office was quiet, it was obvious that he hadn't come back yet, one night had passed, still he hadn't come back, you looked at your things in a daze, if you could choose, you would rather not have heart, you didn't even know why you liked him?

Could it be because everyone in the mall was laughing at you and looking down on you that time he held you with one hand and asked who pushed you down, he even handed the contract to you in front of everyone, or was it that when Yook Sungjae wanted to sexually harassed you and he immediately stopped cooperation and later on even crippled?

In those months, many things had already happened, when you're still in your thoughts elevator suddenly opened, making you come back to your senses and saw Minho pushing Jungkook out of the elevator, they hadn't slept for the whole night? they all had heavy dark circles under their eyes.

You walked  Infront of him, he didn't expect to see you here, he looked at your things and smiled "Well done."

Minho knew you had something to say, so he excused himself having work and left without waiting for Jungkook to answer, he went back to the elevator disappearing without a trace, you could only sneered in your heart, Minho ran pretty fast.

"If I don't move your things, will you obediently come up?" he glanced at you knowing why you standing there for and rolled the wheel towards the office, you strode into the office with him "Then you can't let them come and take my things, can you? these things were originally from that department, you brought them all up."

"You don't have to worry about other things, you just have to obediently be my secretary."

"I don't want to be your secretary." he went back to his desk turning on his laptop, his voice was little cold "I am informing you not asking for your opinion." he's too domineering, sometimes you really hated his look "Jeon Jungkook, do you think I have to listen to you no matter what you say? No matter what it is.?"

He looked up lazily "I thought you knew your fate from the moment you married into the Jeon family."

you scoffed "Including being abandoned at home in the middle of the night?" he was stunned and knitted his brow "Say it again.!"

"What did you say before you left last night? you asked me to wait for you to come back." your cold eyes contained to have a bitter smile "I waited for you all night, where did you go? you didn't call me at all, now that you have appeared, you directly brought my things up on your own, I did indeed marry into Jeon family on behalf of my sister but that doesn't mean I'm going to let you do whatever you want."

You're so mad but after finishing speaking you felt that you had said too much, your words seemed to be jealous, you blamed him for not coming back for the whole night! you're like a wife with deep resentment.

Sure enough, he frowned and eyes slightly narrowed "Are you blaming me for not coming back for the whole night and neglected you??"

You took a deep breath and pursed your pink lips tightly without replying, he laughed softly in a low voice, eyes revealing a bewitching light "Second Marriage girl, are you lonely?" he rolled his wheelchair towards you "Last night."

"Don't mention what happened last night." you suddenly shouted, seeing he coming closer you quickly took a step back "Don't come near me either." he stopped, staring unhappily "What are you trying to say?" you thought for a while and clenched fists "I hope you can let me go."

Your eyes fixed on him "We are not really husband and wife anyway, we will get divorced sooner or later, why don't we just treat it as a divorce now? I will still go back to my department and pretend that nothing happened tonight and forever."