22. My woman!

"Sungjae, last night, you said you would come looking for me but I waited for you all night, don't you love me anymore?"

A woman in a provocative dress rubbed her body ferociously against Sungjae's body as she wrapped her arms around his neck and teased him. Sungjae chuckled and buried his head into the woman's neck "Baby, I had social engagement to attend last night, so I was busy, I'll go over tonight."

"Really!! you better keep your promise." The woman pouted and asked for a kiss, A trace of gloom flashed in Sungjae's eyes as he tightened his grip on the woman's waist and lowered his head to kiss her, while they kissing a female voice interrupted.

"Director Yook." they paused, the woman in his arms looked up, displeased at the source of the voice, you gripped your handbag tightly and stood awkwardly looking at them, it's a immoral .... be a spoilsport, however, the incident at the garden taught you that if you doesn't stop them, they will perform another x-rated show for you, Of course you doesn't have to sit and watch but you doesn't have time to wait either to finished them, when Sungjae saw you, he narrowed his eyes.

"Oh.? It's you." The woman looked at him and then you hostility "Darling, you know her.?"

Women were dangerous creatures to Yook Sungjae, because he was too much of philanderer "Do ..... I know you.?" he smiled at you "Miss, do we know each other?" before you came, you already knew this wasn't going to go smoothly, when you heard his question, you pulled out a business card from bag and handed him "I am the Jeon's Group's director Jeon Jungkook's assistant, Yoo Y/n."

The woman was dissatisfied "If you're from the Jeon's Group, why are you here at the cube entertainment.?" you smiled "To talk to Director Yook about work, of course."

Your tone was neither servile nor overbearing, you kept expressionless face as you fixed eyes on Yook Sungjae. He sized you up few times and then sneered "You're not worthy of talking to me, if you want me to agree partnership, tell Young Master Jeon to come talk to me personally."

"It's inconvenient for Young Master Jeon to move around because of his legs, please forgive him, Director Yook."

He stared at you again and said to the woman in his arms "You leave first." The woman didn't want to comply "Sungjae, I don't want to, just send her away."

"Be good." his expression became serious and his aura became intense, the woman's body trembled as she blankly stared at him, Yook Sungjae stroked her head and whispered "I like obedient women, okay.?"

Then the woman finally agree to leave, as she glared at you before left, she had categorised you as a love rival but your expression stay cold, once woman leave Yook Sungjae grabbed his car keys and got up "Let's talk in the car."

you felt a chill run down your spine and gritted your teeth "Director Yook, there is a coffee shop outside that would be perfect."

"Huh, you came to talk to me, shouldn't I be the one deciding the location?" he suddenly took step forward as if he wanted to pull you in his arms but you back off immediately "Where does Director Yook want to go.?"

"Get in the car!"

You straightened your back and stood there without moving but what you didn't know was that the more serious you acted, the more Sungjae wanted to tease you and see you panic.

How long had it been since he met such an interesting woman.? He couldn't remember any ever since he became president of cube company, you bit your lips and looked up at him "Will Director Yook agree to cooperate with the Jeon's if I get in the car.?"

His lips curled up "That's depends on whether you are sincere."

You frowned, if you give in now, it would be equivalent to stepping into an abyss.