73. hold me tight.!

"Don't talk nonsense."

You calm yourself and her, it might be not you two who really pushed her because there was crowded at that time, whether she was pushed by you two or not, it have to be verified, you and Jennie discuss about that matter not to rushed and admit until it was clear that Song Qian was pushed by whom! it can be possible that she was pushed by others?

Jeonghan also agreed not to be rushed even he don't know what exactly happened, he'll checked it later after hospitalised, Jennie hugged you tightly, she was touched by Jeonghan's concern.

"Deputy Director Jeon is much more reliable than your husband, he is also gentle."

Although her voice was low, Jeonghan still can heard it, sure enough... you saw Jeonghan looking at you through the rearview mirror, you could only whisper Jennie not to talk nonsense, she pouted but didn't talk, after arriving at hospital you rushed and staggered almost fell but fortunately Jeonghan quickly catch you "Are you okay?"

Jennie came out too, you both can barely stood up as both of you're so anxious, there's beaten marks on both of your body and scratches, he frowned and saw how seriousness of the matter.

Song Qian was in operation room, You thought of giving call to her husband, Jennie saw you're in puzzled. "what happened.?"

"I was wondering if I should call her husband!"

"Ah? will it be ok.!! she cause the trouble and she's accusing you being mistres..!" Jennie almost blurted out but held it, is it appropriate to you to call her husband? after all she has already become like this, so you took phone out and message to Lee Donghae, telling him to quickly come to hospital with reason.! Jeonghan watched from the side with full of love in his eyes and courage you to do, it wasn't your fault anyway, you couldn't help glancing at him and Jennie, they're backing you!

"Y/n, I think you should call Young Master Jeon and tell him that you're safe, after all he's your husband."

Jennie's unintentional words made Jeonghan's expression changed, she saw it and paused for a moment before smiling "Then don't call him."

You helplessly glanced at her and wanted to ask if she had any backbone on her mouth.! however her words reminded you that such a big thing had happened outside the Jeon's Group, even as a subordinate you should inform him, hesitantly going to the call log to call him, unexpectedly Jeonghan suddenly raised his hand to took your phone and said with a gentle voice.

"I'd better call Jungkook and inform him." he pressed the button to dial the number, you quickly reached out to took your phone back "Let me do it.."

Soon, Jungkook answered the phone, you heard Jungkook's deep voice because you're so closed to Jeonghan.

"What is it?"

You wanted to speak but Jeonghan quickly.... "It's me?" other line was silent for a moment then heard him sneered "Why is her phone in your hands."

"We are in the hospital."

Jungkook narrowed his eyes dangerously and his black pupils contracted, that woman's phone was in Jeonghan's hands but Jeonghan was in the hospital, what did this mean?

It meant that something might have happened to that woman? immediately, his heart felt like it was being pinched by something, he couldn't breathe for awhile, he was suppressing his anxiety "which hospital?"

Jeonghan thought for a moment before telling Jungkook the address of hospital "With me here, you can take care of the company's matters first, don't rush over."

After hanging up the phone he returned phone to you, when he came back to his sense, he realized that his hand was covering your mouth because you wanted to speak just now, he directly pressed you to him and cover your mouth and didn't give you any chance to speak, Jennie was looking with wide eyes at that moment, she couldn't help thinking how the gentle man could be....?