Chapr 25: Not just a normal day

Chapter 25: Not just a normal day

Justine’s POV

“Love, it’s time to wake up.” Des said kissing my cheek. I opened my eyes to see him. He was already showered and dressed. He had dark jeans and a tight black shirt on. The shirt ended right in the middle of his new tattoo. With his whole outfit and wet hair he looked like one of those bad boys I always tried to stay away from. “What time is it?” I asked rubbing my eyes and stepping onto the cold hardwood floor. “About 6:15.” I spun around to glare at him. “Why did you wake me up so late?” “We don’t have to leave till around 7 it’s only a twenty minute ride.” He said holding my hips. I breathe out a sigh of relief. “Why are you ready, then?” “I woke up at four to finish some things and the decided to get ready.” He said shrugging and giving me a dazzling smile. I stood on my toes and gave him a small kiss. “Well sense you are ready, do you want to make me breakfast?” I asked batting my eyes at him.

“So, now I’m aloud to use the stove.” I gave him an innocent smile and looked up through my lashes. “Please?” He gave me a face looking like it pained him. “Ugh, you know how to control me.” He groaned. I didn’t say anything and gave him the same face again. “Sure, love, I’ll make you breakfast.” He finally caved in. “Thanks.” My voice was happy and hyper as I skipped out of his room to mine. I went to my closet. “Finally, I thought you would never come in here.” I jumped at the sound of a voice and turned to face my crazy friend. “What are you doing in here?” “I wanted to get ready for our first day together.” Jess said with an innocent smile. I rolled my eyes as I walked to the back of the closet where the jeans and T-shirts were. “I’m just throwing clothes on. I don’t feel like wearing any of these.” I said looking at the skirts with discuss. “Fine, but at least pick out something cute.” I grabbed one of my old long sleeve Hollister T-shirts and black skinny jeans. Jess picked out one of the plaid school girl skirt and a pink t-shirt.

I rolled my eyes at her outfit and changed to my clothes. After putting on my worn out running sneakers I looked in the mirror. I was me again. The skirts and makeup weren’t me, but old sneakers and jeans defiantly were. Jess came up behind me with a huge smile. She looked great in the outfit and had a layer of makeup on. “Some things never change.” I said turning to shake my head at her. “This is why we get along. You wear jeans and t-shirt while I shop in your closet.” “Yeah, that’s why we are friends.” I responded sarcastically grabbing a winter vest. “Well there has to be a reason we can stand each other.” “It might be because you’re both crazy.” “And beautiful.” Des and Alex said at the door of my closet. There outfits we exact opposites too. While Des had the bad boy look, Alex had light jeans and a polo shirt on, the good guy look.

I ran to Des like I didn’t just see him ten minutes earlier. “I like this outfit, it’s more you.” He said examining me. “You know we so well.” “That’s my job, beautiful.” After he said that he went to give me a small peck. I wasn’t going to have that. I pulled him closer and wrapped my arms around his neck. Then I dug my hands in his hair. He got the hint and lost his hands in my hair. “Guys are you…? Couples!” Albin yelled as he walked in. Pulling away from Des I gave him a sheepish grin. “How can I help you?” I asked my voice sounding sweet. “Well… you two couldn’t stop hanging all over each other.” “Not happening.” Des answered bluntly. “What do you really want?” “I wanted to know whose waffles and strawberries were on the counter.” I spun around to look at Des. “You made waffles and strawberries?” “Yea, I know it’s your favorite.” “Again with being all over each other!” Albin yelled storming out of the room.

“Ready to go?” Des asked me just as I finished eating the breakfast he made me. “Yup.” He wrapped his arm round me as we made our way out of the casino to the car. “Where is the school anyways? I thought the pack was all over here.” “No, only a fourth of the pack lives in that village. A lot of the people live in normal towns and houses with humans, but the school is in a village like that one, but more up north. Any kid and most kids from the pack go to the school.” He explained. It was making more sense on how they could have a school of just wolves.