Chapter 30: As it End's

Justine POV

'Oh my god I'm going to die!' You're a freaking werewolf and you're worrying about dying. Let me fight. The voice yelled in my head again. 'I don't even know who you are.' I'm you wolf smart one, now let me take over. I didn't have time to respond as I thrown up against the car. Stop thinking and pay attention to what you are doing, before you kill us. My wolf hissed at me again.

"You're coming with me, Princess." Rex breathe reeked of blood as he began to pull me out away from the car. "I don't think so." Thinking fast I stepped back and let my other leg slip between his feet. "What are you doing?" As he said that I finished wrapping my leg around his. He stepped back trying to pull me with him, but because of my intertwined leg stopped him as he crashed to his back. Fast I pulled away my leg and tried to run. "I don't think so you little..." I jumped out of his grip around my ankle landing on all fours. Like before my whole body was covered with white fur and black paws. Unlike before though, I had control of my actions. Though I didn't know what I was doing.

'What do I do next?' I asked my wolf, or at least I was trying to I didn't really know how to do that. You're doing fine just run for know. Continuing with her instructions I sprintedfull force. No one even tried to lunge at me, they all looked too worked up in what they were doing. A huge black wolf with white paws caught my attention. 'Who is he?' Des, stupid. As my wolf hissed in my head, he grabbed the panther that was attacking him by the throat and threw him across the parking lot like he was as light as a feather. I didn't stop like I wanted to when he started running after me, I couldn't Rex had shift and was running after me too.

Finally I reached the tree line. 'Ahh...now what?' Don't stop, continue to run. Listening to my wolf again I continued to run start ahead, not daring to stop. The twigs and sticks snapping behind me made me only run faster. I didn't know which one was the one that was directly behind me, but I couldn't afford to stop and check. Mixed in with the trees and the hills sat a stone cave on top of a small cliff. I just needed to get to the top of thesmall cliff. I took a sharp left trying to throw the follower off.After I stopped hearing their foot step. I spun around and ran ten times faster than I was before. I needed to get enough speed to lunch myself onto the cliff. The cliff was getting closer and closer. I was only a few feet away when I leapt up in the air. My paws franticly tried to hit the grass, but I missed it by only a few inches. I started digging my nails into the dirt of the cliff I tried to get a grip and stop from falling any father.

The Snapping sticks came back into ear shot, but it started coming in two different directions. My paws couldn't dig in deeper enough to stop me from falling and slowly I slipped down the cliff. Right as I hit the bottom the snapping stopped. Turning my head, Des was on my left side, while Rex was on my right. A sharp pain ripped through my back as claws dug into my skin. I winced in pain as a whimper escaped my lips. A violent growl ripped through the air. Then Gently I felt Des's light teeth go to the scruff of my neck picking me up and lightly placing me on the ground on the side of him. He didn't do anything else. He snapped his head back at Rex and growled fiercely again. Rex gave him the same threatening growl. Des didn't seem to like that, so without doing anything else and lunged at the cruel man.

The two were going at each other. Attempting to rip each other apart any chance they got. They weren't going for injuries they both wanted death. You could tell from the crazed look in their eyes they were craving blood. Rex only got in a few attacks, but they didn't seem to help him too much. All of a sudden Rex got on top and went to attack Des's throat. Help him! My wolf yelled at me. Terror ran through my body as I watched the smaller of the two wolves attempt to kill my Des. It was awful, my heart squirmed in pain. It felt like someone wastring to rip it out of my chest with a rusty spoon.

I took two steps towards them. I needed to help and save Des. Automatically another voice surged through my head. Don't you dear move! Not, now. It was Des's voice. I didn't respond or asked how he got in my head like I wanted to. Instead I stepped back to where I was before and sat down, still intently watching them though. I knew that if Rex did get control again I would have attacked. I couldn't have watched that again. That never happened though. Des got back in charge of the battle and in seconds bit into his neck. My sensitive ears could hear the bones snap and crunch. He bent his head down listening for a breath. When nothing came, Des stuck his head in the air holing. The whole area was soon filled with holing in response.

Part of the sound was haunting. It was like those creepy sounds from the horror movies. But the nose did excite me. I was thriving off of the nose and excitement. It sounds weird, but I was proud of Des. My heart was growing bigger and bigger the more I thought of how proud I was of him. He protected and killed for me. He put himself on the line to protect me because of his love for me. It was awful that he killed, but I couldn't help be proud of it.

Baby, are you ok? Des voice was in my head again as he slowly made his way towards me. I nodded my head lightly in response, not knowing how he was talking in my head. Just think directly to me. 'Like this?' His light laugh filled my head,yes exactly like that. You are not injured, right? 'No I'm fine. I'm a little freaked out, that I'm a wolf at the moment and have control, but completely intact.' Good, you scared me. Des nuzzled his head at me neck. 'How do I switch back?' Just like last time, but don't we need to get back to everyone first. With that we ran off together side by side through the woods. Baby, I love running with you. I'm so excited that you can shift now.He was right; being able to just run in my wolf form was great. It was a whole new world in a whole new light. I loved the way the wind blew through my hair and how excited I would get when I smelt something new. The best part through, was running with Des. It was comforting to just run together. 'This is great, but did you honestly ever imagine that the first time you ran with your mate it was after killing someone that attacked her?'No, but nothing I imagined about having my mate came true. I like it that way it's less normal and more us. He was right we were the last thing to normal, yet we were still perfect in our own wonderful way.

We finally made it out of the woods to the parking lot. There were bodies' everywhere. Some wolves were just injured but there were also plenty of deaths. As Des and I made our way across the parking lot people's heads bowed in submission. It wasn't just our pack, even the panthers bowed their head at us. I didn't understand it at all, so it just went with the long list of things that didn't make sense to me. When we got to Des's car Albin and Marina were standing there talking to each other. Des looked up at his brother pointly like he was trying to tell him something. Albin seemed to understand when he popped the trunk and took out sweat pants leaving them on the car. Des shifted and quickly through on his sweat pants. "Hold, on amore I should have clothes in here for you." Des said as he ruffled through his bag. He pulled out a pair of my Hollister sweat pants, tank top and sweat shirt. I took the clothes in my mouth and went to behind the school to change.

The shifting didn't hurt at all. Quickly I threw on the clothes and walked around the corner. Des was leaning against the wall waiting for me. He didn't say a word as he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into a kiss. The world disappeared like always and I was back on being on cloud nine, like I always was when I was kissing Des. My hands tangled in his hair pulling him even closer to me. He pulled away just a little to look at me. "Justine, I love you." He said and then reclaimed my lips with his.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Note: Its wrapping up, but I trully Love this story and wrighting it!! I'm sad that it is wrapping, but also happy about it. Ok so like five more chapters tops.

Thanks!

Read!!

Comment!!

Vote!!

Thanks, Love ya!