Epiloge

6 years later

"Auntie Jay, can I have a pop?" Little Maximilian asked skidding into the kitchen. Only at the age of six he looked so much like William it was crazy. "Sure, come here." I picked him up and sat him on the counter. He's light brown hair fell into the front of his crystal blue eyes. "Auntie, when is Skyler and Uncle coming home?" Max asked while I was getting his orange flavored pop. As he asked that the door to the house opened and automatically I was drawn by Des's scent. It's been that way scenic we completed the bonding on my sixteenth birthday.

"Mommy!" My little Skyler screamed as she ran to hug my legs. "Hey, sweetie, do you want a pop like Max?" "Yes, please." Her big brown five year old eyes became even bigger as she herd the word pop. "Hey, kid." Des said messing up Max's hair. I gave them both their favorite color pops before sending them off to play.

Des wrapped he's arms around me and lightly kissed my neck. "How was breakfast?" "Good, she is so much like you, it's ridiculous. Like this morning when she was eating her waffles, she yelled at me for putting syrup on them. Then she gave me a five minute lesson on how syrup is gross and bad for me and how she only likes hers with butter and powdered sugar." I couldn't stop my laughter at that thought. "See my baby girl has good taste, unlike her father." I teased kissing his cheek.

"So how was your time with Max?" Scenic Skylar was born we plan one day a month where we spend time with just one kid. "It's unbelievable how much one person can be so much like you and William." Des scoffed at that comment. "Will and I have never been alike. How is that even possible?" "I don't know. He looks so much like him and some of the things he says sounds just like what he would say, but then he says something like you would. Something more demanding, yet caring." "So he acts more like an Alpha, demanding but still caring." I nodded my head at him. That was the best way to explain it.

I laid my head on his chest as I thought about Max and William. There hasn't been a day where I don't think about William, but it feels like Max is a gift from him. Like every time I look at him, he's there to remind me of Will and he's last words he said to me. It's easier to say goodbye to Will, when it doesn't actually feel like I'm loosing him. "Amore, I've been thinking. I want Max to be the Alpha when it comes. We don't know if we will have a boy and he's just so perfect for it. Most of all, I want to do it William. If he didn't die, Max would have been..." Des was ranting trying to explain him self. "You don't need to explain it to me. I completely agree. I didn't say anything because it was not my spot to make the choice. It's your tittle and bloodline." Des didn't say anything just pulled me into a kiss.

"You know, walking in on this has been getting kind of old." May said walking into the kitchen. May, turned into an amazing beautiful young lady over the six years. May's hair is short and choppy but pitch black. Her eyes are a mixture of light brown and fierce yellow. Against Des's order she got a noise ring, but it looks really beautiful on her. Not out of place at all. "Oh, shush up. You will be like this when you find you Mate." May stiffened and suddenly seemed uncomfortable. "Well, you see..." "May, you found him!! Didn't you?" I screeched with excitement. She turned a deep shade of red and nodded. "He needs to come over tonight!" I chirp happily. "Umm..." May looked lost for words. "Well, you see I don't know. He's kind of...ok, I'll invite him." She gave up with her head down and then walked out of the room.

The house door opened again and Rick walked in throwing his bag on the counter and sitting on the stool. He didn't even seem to notice us standing in the room as he held he's head in his hands. "What's..." I was cut off by the phone ringing. Des answered the phone. "Hello?" "Oh, Hi Miss. Cantwell, may I ask why you are calling?" Des was very polite while talking to the new high school principle. "He did what?!" Des's voice was raised an his alpha tone leaked out. Rick head snapped up and he slightly flinched at Des's voice. "No,no I understand. Thank you for calling and I promise we will take care of it." With that Des angrily ended the call and glared at Rick. "Care to tell me why you are home early?" Rick didn't dare to talk and quickly shook his head. "Oh, really. You would rather have me tell Justine why you are here because we all know how well she takes that kind of behavior." Des challenged him.