Chapter 8: The entrence

Chapter 8

Justine POV

"Justine open this DOOR!" Des screamed as he was slamming on my door. "Desy, I'm not dressed yet." I say in the most innocent voice I can muster.

"Good, know let me in." He said with his voice getting deeper. Rolling my eyes I pulled a towel around me and went to open the door. Leaving it open I turn around and walk to go sit in my bed. I hear hysterical laughter coming from the door. Looking over I see Alex and Michele dieing from laughter as Des gives them a dirty look. "Desiderius! Get your butt in here know before I lock you out again!" I yell getting annoyed with my mate.

While slamming and locking the door, he yells, "First, I find a note book with depressing and suicidle thoughts and then I come to see you and you are locked in your room!" My face fell, he wasn't suppose to see that no one was. I have my days when knowing things is just to much.

Who would want to know every time some going to die or when ever people are going to break up its just too much. I never plan on acting on them it's just a way to get rid of them.

I curled up in a ball, completely forgetting I'm only in a towel and begin to sob into my pillow. I feel the bed dip and Des coming closer to me. Wrapping his arms around me and pulling me snug against him. "I'm sorry. I was just so afraid I would loose you. I couldn't think straight. You are my love, I would die with out you. I just could see red and I need to make you safe." He cooed into my ear.

"Desiderius, those are just thoughts. I haven't had one sense I met you. Desiderius I love you." I say in a whisper. Trying to roll over but Des has me to close to even move.

Forcing with all my might I get to lay on my back. Des didn't like that position,so he flipped over so he was straddling me. "Say that again." He demanded in a husky voice. "Desiderius, I love you." I whisper up to him, almost sitting up so I could say it near his ear.

"Mmh I love that sound." He said then crashed his lips into mine. In a patterned we learned our way of every part of each others mouth. His sent and taste engulfing my senses. Des flipped me over so know I was the one straddling him. The toile was falling off but didn't care I needed more of him. Des notice and pulled away. "Justine, go get ready. I love you to much to let this happen right know." He said with disappointment in his voice.

"But Dessy..." I whinnied but was interrupted by him pick me up off of him and bring me to my closest. "No buts we both have to get ready, plus mine and your father would kill me. So get dressed and I'll see you in an hour." Des said while setting me down. "Wait?! I only have an hour?!" I yelled jumping up and running to the dress was. Des laugh behind me, "That's what you hear from my whole sentence."

"Yes, now get out. I have a lot to do."

"Ok, ok, I'm going, but one more thing. The ball gown is for the entrance then my mom picked out another dress for you to wear during dinner and then a dress for the after party. Don't ask me why so many, I have no idea but they are all set up on the side of the ball gown." He said walking out of my room. "Bye Desy, I love you!" I yell putting on the pink ball gown.

With the gown I had black fishnet stockings and knee high leather boots. Personally it wasn't my look but Des's mom picked it out with me yesterday.

After getting dressed I went to the bathroom when I herd a knock at the door. "Desiderius, I don't have time right know! Go away!!" I screamed. There was giggles coming from the door as it was opened. "Wow, she defiantly knows how to handle our brother." Mary said through laughter. "Well if someone needs to control that boy." April said with a sinister laugh. I ran out of the bathroom to see them sitting on the couch.