Chapter 4 First morning

Chapter 4

"Amore, love, it's time to wake up." Des voice broke into my dreams. I opened my eyes to see he's sleepy face hovering over me. I couldn't help but have a huge smile appear on to my face.

"I love your smile."He says before kissing my cheek. "Des, I love seeing you in the morning as much as the next guy, but I must look like a mess." "Oh you always look's beautiful, even in the morning." He said kissing my cheek.

Catching him off guard I shoved him off of me and sprinted to the bathroom. "Fine, Justine be ready in thirty minutes cause we need to get to school and it's a two hour ride." Des yelled through the door. "Did I tell you how insane that is?" said walking out of the bathroom and into my closet with him flowing me.

"Yeah I know it's crazy,but it's all worth it if I can spend the day with you." he said wrapping his arms around me. "Awww, thanks. Now get out of my room and go get dress." I demand pushing him out of my closet.

I grabbed a short pink layered skirt that goes to my finger tips and a black tank top with a leather jacket. After throwing on the outfit and doing my hair and make up. I walked out of my bedroom to see Des in the kitchen eatting a bowl of ceral.

He's dirty bold hair was all messed up. The dark black jeans he was wearing hang low but also snug on him. He also wasn't wearing a shirt yet and I could see he's carvered out muscles. "Hey are you going to eat?" he asked turning around.

"Yeah, I'll have some yogurt." I said walking to firgd. "What are you wearing?" Des ask looking at my outfight. "Clothes. Why don't you have a shirt on?" I say taking a bit of yogurt. "Hahah I'm putting one on. Are you ready cause Alex just text and we need to go." Des said putting on a shirt.

"Yup, let's go." I say grabbing my bag and heading to the elevator, but befor I got there arms wrapped around my waist forcing me to face him. "You look beautiful. Oh and I want to inturduce you to the rest of the pack tonight." He said gazing into my eyes.

"Do you think that's a good idea?" Albin asks behind us. "Yeah, why wouldn't it be?" Des ask know faceing his brother. "Because she's not full wolf and they are judge mental, plus your not fully mated yet you don't know what might happen."

"Guys"I said forceing them to face me. "I've seen it in a vision last night and everything goes fine. We need to go through so we aren't late to school." That was a lie. I didn't see it, but I knew that I had to be introduced to the pack one way or another. Better sooner then later.

We finally get down to the parking lot and get into the jeep. "Ok guys everyone ready to go?" Alex asks. "Yup" we all say in unison. I snuggled into Des chest in the back seat, and fall asleep.

*******************

"Watch where your going?" Alex screams waking me up out of my sleep. I snuggle more into Des and look up at him. To catch him intensely starring at me. "Where are we?" I ask. "We are pulling into the driveway" Alex answer from the front seat.

"What time is it?" I ask Des, again. "It's 6:30" Michele says from the front seat. Des got an irritated look on his face. "Hey, would anyone mind if Des could answer my question's?!" I snap. Alex just finished parking the car, and everyone turned to face me with shocked looks.

"What? You irritated me. Des, honey, can you open the door?" I said. Des opened the door while Albin said, "You are defiantly going to be a strong alpha." "Why would you say that I wasn't mad or yelling or something?" I said while stepping out of the jeep.

"Exactly, our point. You had power just at that little snap. I don't want to see you mad." Alex said while walking to the school. As we where walking to the main office everyone was staring at Des with his arm wrapped around me.