Chapter Elevn

Chapter Eleven

Des POV

"Eeeerkk" the Panther shirked in pain. We injured the intruders enough for us to shift back in to human form. I shifted backed. "Shifted!" I demanded in my alpha voice.

Alex was already shift on the side of me and I could see him struggling from the power in my voice. The pitiful wolf in front of me shifted without an option. It was a kid no more the 12. Guilt surrounded my body for his injury, but I had to remember he attacked my home.

Even with remembering that, my face still softened. "Why are you? Who sent you? And why the f*ck did you bring a panther?" I questioned the boy. He shrank and fear, but the panther let out a growl. "Can he shift?" I asked the boy more softly know nodding to the panther. The boy opened his mouth but nothing came out, so he nodded his head.

"Panther! Shift!!" I demanded again in my alpha voice. Usally we don't have power over the other kinds of shifters but I had to show I meant business. Oddly enough the panther shifted looking like it was against his will.

Again the person that shifted in front of me was only around 13 or 14 and it was a girl. Guilt again crept through my body. "Alex handcuff both of them to the coach. I'm calling my brother." With that order I swiftly walked our of the kitchen to my study.

After dialing Albins number, the phone rang only once. "What?!" Albins voice answered angrily though the phone. Usually I would say a sarcastic comment but this time things were to important. "Don't what! Get over here know! Bring some of the guys!" I demanded venom dripping from my voice. "Des, what happen? I'm coming know." Albin said concern laced into his voice. "We have intruders. Alex and I took care of them. It's only two, but I need help." I demanded and hung up the phone.

As I put the phone down Tom walked into my office. "What's going on?" He asked. I could tell he was nervous his alpha power was rolling off of him in waves. Usually he controls it around me, so my wolf doesn't freak, but when he is worried about his mate he can't.

I didn't say a word and just walked to the kitchen and livening room knowing he would follow. "Tom, we have some guess." I said pointing to two on the coach. "Rick, May, What are you doing here?" Tom demanded. "Wait you know them?" Alex asked.

"Our packed found them injured and scared on the ends of our territory. I helped them and found out they are son and daughter of a wolf and panther mate. They ran away last week." Mary's soft voice said was she walked into the room. "That explains why she was forced to shifted when I told her to."I said nodding to the girl on the coach. "Yes, she is part wolf." Mary said walking in between Tom and I.

"Ok. Know explain why you are here!" I demanded looking at the kids. The little girl spoke up, " We didn't come to attack. After running away from the pack we found our parents. They are trying to hurt you beautiful mate and control your power." I let out a fierce growl at that. The girl coward. "Alex get Justine! Her and Jess is in her room." I demanded trying to control myself. Alex understood and left the room.

"But we came to worn you. Rick and I don't believe in that. We know if our parents get power it would be awful. They don't know we are here, but they are the ones that sent your mate into the vision. My older brother sent her a text message that was enchanted to force her into a vision." May counted after my out brake.

"Desy are all right?!" Justine asked after bolting into the room and hugging me. I laughed in her hair. "Yes beautiful, I'm ok." "Desiderius, don't laugh at me. What happen to your eye." Justine said fussing over my face. "It's just a scratch it will go away in an hour or so." "Aww to bad, I wanted to make to feel better." Jay said giving me a quick kiss.

I went to intension the kiss, but someone cleared their throat. "Des, you called. What's the problem?" Albin said near the elevator.