Chapter 7 Blood pack

Chapter 7

Des POV

Bang! Bang! I heard someone knocking on my door, but I was so cozy to in my bed, I didn't want to move. "DES! WAKE UP!" Alex screamed.

Turning over in bed I said half asleep, "Alex stop yelling." I sat up really fast. "Wait, why are you here? Is Justine, ok?" I asked finally waking up.

"Justine's safe don't worry about her. We do have a problem with the pack though." "What kind of problem?" "Well, one Will told his pack about Justine. How shes your mate and the gifts she posess. They are know here questioning us. And there was a murder of a little girl and her brother. The pack is in havoc and your father and I both agree that the murders weren't from our pack."

I jumped out of bed, "F*ck, that boy can't keep his mouth shut. Give me a ten seconds I'll get Justine and we will go talk to the Blood pack. (William's pack.) While I do that, you, Michele, and Albin go start finding witnesses of the murder." I said while throwing pants on.

"Oh one more thing. The murrder wasn't found on our territories it was at the school." "Which one?" "The elementary school, that's half an hour from our territory." We talked while walking out of my room. "Ok, well, does the police know?" "Yeah." "Go to the office and ask them about what they found. Say that you three are their older brothers."

Before he could answer Justine burst out of her bedroom and ran to me. "Des, I had an awful vision last night. I really hope it's one of those that can be changed." "Justine you have to tell me everything about it, later through. We have to go to my parents upstairs first." I said grabbing her into a hug.

"Des,I'll go get that done. Oh and if you want I'll just tell your dad to send them up here to your office." Alex said shifting he's feet awkwardly. "No, need I'll just call him. Thank you, Alex." I said then turned to my office with Justine under my arm.

"So what's going on?" Justine asked once we were in my office. "I don't want to talk about it right know. I haven't seen you and I just want to be with each other before they get up here." "Ok, but at least answer who?" "Blood pack, Williams pack." "Oh, ok." She said while I grabed her around her waist and crashed my lips into hers. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I pulled her closer. Picking her up, I put her on my desk. Our lips never breaking, I couldn't get enough of her. I pulled away, and started to kiss down her neck and collar bone. She let out a soft moan and then grabbed my head forcing our lips together again. This time it was just sweet and little and then she pulled away.

"Des, the pack is in danger and we are sitting in here kissing. Lets call your father and get them up here. Then we can continue, after we talk to them." She said being the voice of reason. "Fine." I said grabbing my phone.

Ring ring ring, "What?!" My fathers voice bellowed. "God, dad. Who in there right mind answer the phone like that?" I said not really realizing what I said until I herd him yell some more. "Desiderius!! Don't talk to me like that! You better treat me with respect! I'm not just your father, I'm your alpha too." He's voice boomed

"Sorry, sir. I forgot who I was talking to. It won't happen again." I said in a shameful voice, but honestly I had a huge smile on my face because Justine was sitting on my lap trying to listen to the conversation.

"It better not. Know what was it you wanted?" He asked in a rough voice. "Could you send the Blood pack alpha and he's son up. I know they came to talk. I would like to answer their questions. Is that ok, sir?" I rambled. "Justine, stop! I'm trying to talk. I'll fill you in when I'm done." I scolded. She gave me a pouty face but then a smirk crept onto her face, and I knew I was in trouble. She began kissing my collar bone and up my jaw line, leave a fire of heat where ever she kissed.