A Lying Witch and a Warden

3rd Pov

Y/N and Luz sat in their chairs respectively, looking down as both mothers and the principal had stern looks on their faces.

"Mrs. Noceda, Mrs. L/N, is there something you would like to explain to your parents?" Luz clears her throat, so she can tell her story while holding an Azura mini figure and Y/n holds a green snake while pretending to fight.

"And that's the end!" Luz said.

"End of what?" Luz's mother said to them.

"Our book report," Y/N said as the snake bit the action figure.

"I think we knocked it out of the park," Luz said with a smile.

"The book report is the reason why you two are here." The principal gestured at the tube before a girl and a boy ran by the door with snakes in their hair.

"Don't worry they're not venomous, at least I think they are," Y/N said while pressing a finger to her face.

"There goes Resco and Rebecca," Luz said as she and Y/N gazed through the window.

"Resco and Rebecca?" Camilla asked.

"Yeah, that's the snakes out there with those two. This one right here is Tranio." Luz answers.

"What were you two planning to do with this?" Luz's mother said while holding up a firework that was attached to a collection of fireworks.

"That was for the three-act closure," Luz said as she gazed down, Y/N looked at her friend with sympathy.
"Niñas', me and Camilla both love your creativity, but, do you two remember the last three times you were in here?" Y/N's mother asked.

"Yes."

"What M/n said is right. But if you two can't learn to separate reality from fantasy, you two may have to spend the summer here." Camilla has handed two brochures to the teenagers.

Y/n looks at the pamphlet for Reality Check Summer Camp, Luz takes it reluctantly.

"Don't worry, Mom. We won't let you down. No more weirdness!" Luz said, The snake in Y/n's hand suddenly jumps out and bites the principal. He falls to the ground with a yell while the snake hisses.

"That doesn't count right?" Y/n asked.

Luz and Y/n stand on the curb disappointed while waiting for the bus that will take them to summer camp.

"This sucks," Y/n says as she kicks a pebble.

"Now, don't worry. Summer camp is only going to be for three months. You'll be so busy balancing checkbooks and learning to... appreciate public radio, the time will fly by!" Camilla says as she hugs the two.

"But I don't like any of that stuff. I like editing anime clips to music, I love drawing with Y/n and reading fantasy books with convoluted backstories." Luz says while holding her Azura Book.

"Mija, your fantasy world is holding you back. Do you have any friends? Besides Y/n, Real ones, not imagined or drawn or reptilian?" Luz begins to think but then gets a sad expression on her face. She walks slowly over to the trash bin.

"Summer camp is a chance to make some more friends, but you have to try. Can you do that?" Camilla asked.

"Yes mom," Luz said, Camilla's phone started to ring.

"Oh I gotta go to work, your bus is coming soon, text me when you both get there. Cuídate mucho, Mija. ¡Qué te Vaya Bien!" Camilla hugs Luz and Y/n and leaves, but she puts Y/n aside.

"Take care of Luz for me." Camilla said before leaving, Y/n nodded. Y/n looks at the trash and notices Luz's book is gone.

"Hey, where is it?" Y/n asked. We heard a hoot in front of us, we looked and saw an owl holding a bag with stuff in it, the book was there, the owl started to fly away.