Something Ventured Someone Framed

3rd Pov

"Behold! The wonders of the human realm." Gus showed a small collection of human items. "This little fellow is one of their most valued objects. It aids in the compiling of printed wisdom, the scratching of gunk from under your nails, and my favorite- it even mimics the sounds of the human ocean." Gus messed with the paperclip.

"Ahhh the human realm. So beautiful. It's safe to say that the pay-per-clorp is a stunning testament to human ingenuity. Any questions?" He looked at the tired club members, he then saw a grumpy student raise his hand. "Ah! Our newest member: Mattholomule."

"A-Augustus, is this what the president of the Human Appreciation Society thinks passes as 'Human Artifacts'? Because at my old school, we had real treasures." Matt shoved Gus's human objects and dumped his 'human artifacts' that were obviously fake. The members gasped in shock at the 'human artifacts'.

"They look so real! I wanna touch one!" A member said, "Go ahead. In my club, we didn't have any dumb rules."  Gus turned to his rule list and whispered "He didn't mean that.." Gus glares back at Mattholomulew, "Well, this isn't your club. Thankfully." "Exactly, who thinks I should be present?" Matt smirked.

"Two club members voted for Matt and one asked to touch all of the objects first. Gus took in what the last member said and decided to do just that. He weighed one of the artifacts and gasped in shock. "These are fakes!" Gus thought aloud. "Y-you can't prove that!" Matt stammered before inhaling. "You're just trying to distract these human appreciators. You're afraid of getting kicked out of office. It's your word versus mine." He said.

Everybody started to mumble over each other. Gus looked at the pictures and noticed that they showed Luz and Y/n, he smirked as he started to think of an idea. "What if I brought in experts?" He asked. "Yeah, right. Who can you find that's a bigger human expert than any of us?" Matt rolled his eyes.

"How about real humans?" He asked, this caused all the members to mumble to each other with excitement. Matt looked at him in disbelief. "Yeah. Uh-huh. A-and you've never brought your friends here. Why?" Matt asked.

"Well they're busy. They have jobs. But I'll bring them in tomorrow. They'll prove them right." He said. "Ahh, sure you will, Augustus. Sure you will." Matt scoffed, Gus glares at him.

Luz's Pov

"Gus, we'd love to go to school with you, but don't know how we can. Principal Bump banned us from Hexside." I said as I showed the posters to him. "But nothing, Bump did you a favor." Eda said. "There ain't nothing for you at that dweebus factory. No offense dweebus." Eda looked at Gus.

"It's okay. I come from a long line of dweebuses." Gus did a thumbs up, I saw Y/n walk into the room. "Hey Y/n." I greeted, Y/n walked over to me and gave me a hug. I smiled and hugged her back. I released her. I looked over at Gus who started blushing at the sight of Y/n.

"H-hey Y-Y/n." Y/n looked at him with a small smile "Hey buddy, so you guys are talking about school? I'll tell you this right now it beats unpacking boxes in Eda's coven."

"Oh you think you're clever huh?" Eda said as she stared at us, with her hands on her hips. "Ohh fight fight fight fight!!!" King encouraged them "Can it King!" Eda yelled, I saw Y/n walk over to King and carried him, and she immediately started snuggling him.

"It's the 'Bad Girl Coven" not the "Eda Coven." I also guess you don't want it on the T-shirt order huh?" Eda showed the drawing of a purple shirt with Eda riding a skateboard with the words "Bad Girl Coven" on it.

"Y/n come on, what do you think?" She asked her. "Okay I'm not going to lie, that's pretty cool but..." she looked to her side, obviously not wanting to hurt Eda's feelings."We don't care about T-shirts, Eda! I want to learn magic! And so does Y/n! And they teach that at Hexside!" I yelled at Eda.