The Intruder

Y/n Pov

Me, Luz and King were chilling in the living room. "And here we have the most fearsome creature in the world, the king of demons.. facing his natural enemy.... The ducky sock." Luz said in a low tone, "dun dun... duuuun." Luz said in a dramatic voice. I looked at King smirking. King ripped the sock off his face.

"Where are you now, ducky sock?!?"  He yelled as he kept hitting the floor with his tiny hands "So King, why'd you call us here again?" I asked, Luz sat down on my lap... which caused me to blush... a lot, oh gosh ..

"Oh, right !" King crawled up on the drawer and pointed at us. "You and Y/n have been so obsessed with witchcraft that you haven't learned anything about my kind. Prepare yourself for... King took out a curtain that showed many pictures of different demons and placed on a hat, "Demons 101! Demons like me are grim tricksters of the Twilight, creatures of sulfur and bone."

"And cute little paws!" Luz cheekily stated. I smacked her head. "Luz, stop it." I scolded.

"And cute little paws.. true." He repeated. "We live only to create chaos and misery, our only weaknesses are purified water and passive aggressive comments.. sometimes." King explained.

"Oohhh..... you guys are sensitive..!" Luz said King puts his hand behind his back. "Even demons have inner demons." King said. "The most powerful demon of all is the Snaggleback." He said. "The Snaggleback?" I said in fear, I tightened my arms around Luz's waist. "He's a-"

"Bad boy!" Luz said as she put stickers and text on her camera screen, okay how is she able to get Wi-Fi in this world, I smacked Luz's head again. "Y/n!" She yelled out loud. " Stop cutting him off Luz."

"Thank you Y/n, Luz pay attention, this is information that could save your life someday!" He said. "No, no I am soooo paying attention, this is my paying attention face." Luz put her hand to her hand to her face while she was nodding. "Mhm mhm mhm." I rolled my eyes, I let go of Luz's waist, and then I heard lightning strike.

"Uh oh, like it's gonna rain." King said, Luz gasped as she jumped out of my lap, I got up as well. "Oh I love the rain! Me and Y/n used to play outside while it's raining!" I made my way to the door and I opened it and looked outside.

"Ahh I always love the feeling of the first few drops in my hair." Luz walked outside. I noticed how the clouds were very similar to our home, but at the same time there's a chance that it could be different. I just don't know what...

"WHAT???" Luz blankly said, I looked at where she was staring at and the flower disintegrated. "What the whaaaa?" I asked.

"Boiling rain! Everyone inside now!" Eda screamed as she had her arm over her head and she grabbed Luz's arm and threw her in the house. I ran inside and stood still only for Eda to bump into me causing me to fly across the room and bang my head against the wall and all I could see is black.

3rd Pov

"Phew! That was close. But the important thing is no one got hurt." Eda said. We see Luz and Y/n on the ground, "Yep, not hurt..." Luz said she looks at Y/n who is knocked out on the floor. "Y/n!" Are you ok?" Luz asked. "Ughh...." She said in response.

Y/n's Pov

I slowly went in and out of consciousness until I finally snapped out of it, I looked around and my eyes met Luz who was looking down on me. "What happened?" I asked.

"You got knocked out, are you okay?" She asked with concern, "Yeah, thanks." I said in response. I saw King place a band aid on Luz's arm because of the acid rain, the next thing I know he put a bandaid on my forehead. And then he put a bandage on his nose.