Agony of a Witch

3rd Pov

Lilith watches guards of the Emperor's Coven broughts in different prisoners. She walked back inside and looked at a glass pattern of Emperor Belos. "I haven't forgotten what you've promised me. I will bring you, my sister and the Guardian, Emperor Belos."

"Then why the delay?" A voice asked behind her. Lilith turns around. "Uh... Kikimora!" "The day of Unity is fast approaching and other team's have bound many rogue witches to covens and yet, The Owl Lady still roams free. Are you... Protecting her ?" Kikimora wondered.

Lilith put a small smile on. Rest assured, Kiki. I have everything under control." She snaps her fingers and the guards approach upon command. "Today, we capture Eda, once and for all."

Cut to The Owl House

Hooty was asleep at the Owl House as Lilith and the guards waited for their attack. "Good. That infernal house demon is asleep." She beckons at the guards over when they ready their weapons. "Surround the house!"

"Sleepwalking... Sleepwalking..." Hooty wakes up abruptly "Sleep-hooting!" He smashes into the ground to reach Lilith's hiding spot. "Hiya, Lilith! Peek-a-Hoot!" He smashes Lilith into a tree as she grunts; guards charge forwards.

"Sorry! Eda doesn't like trespassers but I'm always here to make new friends! Hoot!" He bonks guard on the head and wears one of the guard armor. "Oh! Look at me! I'm a person now. Wobbly! Wobbly Whoo! Watch out!" He hits a guard and then throws the guard armor away. "Bye, friend! Ooo! I feel like dancing!" Hooty shakes his body to hit the guards.

Lilith grunts, standing up and picks up her staff to shoot magic towards Hooty. Hooty bends down to the ground and unknowingly doges Lilith's spell. "Oh hey! Look, it's a bug!" The spell chops a tree in half, falling down on Lilith, But she dodges it a little bit. "Aww! Just an old leaf! Well.. that's good too." He eats the leaf.

In the Owl House

Eda, wearing a yellow scarf, looked at the window and saw Hooty fighting off the guards with her binoculars. "Hooty! Uh! You're a thorn in my side but you always dig your way into my heart."

Luz's Pov

I looked at what Eda was brewing in her cauldron.... "Oooo... Magic Spaghetti!" I tried touching it but Eda made the spoon slap my hand away from the delicious meal... mmm spaghetti..

"Hey! That spaghetti is witch's wool. It repels powerful spells. Every witch worth their salt has a cloak made from this stuff." I looked at the wool for so long. "I'm worth salt... I want a cloak!"

I tried grabbing the cauldron, but someone grabbed me and pulled me to the side. "Didn't Mommy tell you to keep your hands to yourself?" Y/n came into view. I snarled at her playfully, "But look at the cauldron!" I pointed in Eda's direction.

Y/n looked at Eda's cauldron and immediately started having sparkles in her eyes. "I want it!" Y/n tried grabbing it but Eda placed her hand on Y/n's head. "She's such a hypocrite.." I started chuckling.

"Easy Y/n. With the Emperor's goons at my doorstep, I need this for protection." She started putting the wool to the side. "I wonder what his true intentions are? And probably just another generic 'I want to take over all magic.' Villain." Y/n thought out loud.

"No Y/n, he's one of those villains that fights for love." Y/n started grinning. Eda looked at us with suspicion. "What are you two goofballs talking about?" I stood tall. "I think I finally understand why the emperor wants you so badly... He's got the hots for you, doesn't he?" I gushed.

"I mean, Eda's always making the guys here simp for her.. it's a possibility." Y/n quipped. Eda started finger gunning us but then quickly put them down. "Uh, but no. Y/n is spot on, the emperor belos wants to control all magic through his conven system. He ordered my captured years ago, because I refused to fall in line."