Understanding Willow

3rd Pov

Amity and Boscha were leaning against their lockers. Boscha who was trying out new for her fingers. "Too wiggly..." She scoffed. She changed them to fire.

"Too obvious," she groaned. She then changed her nails to look like talons. "Now we're talkin'! I think today is a talons day. - Rawr!"

"Hey girls!" Skara smiled as she walked over. Boscha and Amity stopped what they were doing and put their attention on Skara. "Time to bug out at my birthday party! Invite only, but you witches are my VIP'S!" She handed them a red butterfly invitation that read 'Skara's 15th.'

"Are these made of real insect wings?" Amity asked as she looked at it. "My dad spared no expense! You only turn 15 once!" Skara smiles. "You only turn every age one Skara." Boscha said.

"Prepare thyself.. To do battle like a human!" They looked at Y/n, Luz and Willow. "Prepare for a Thumb War Y/n!" Luz grabbed Y/n's hand getting ready for a Thumb War, "You are so done." Willow laughed. "It's funny 'cause it's stupid!

"It's so weird that a human let alone two go here now. Too bad they've burned their social life at the stake! Any friend of Willow's is an automatic dork." Boscha said, closing her eyes.

Boscha's invitation started to molt. "Ugh Skara! Why did you give me an invite that was molting?! Gross, give me another one." She threw the invitation on the floor causing two kids to fight over it. "An invitation to Skara's party! I want it!"

"I want it!" "It's mine!" "It's mine!!" The teacher walked by and saw the fight. "Kid Fight!" Getting all the other professors and teachers' attention.

Back to Y/n, Luz and Willow.

Y/n's Pov

Man photography class is gonna be so cool, I know Luz is just as excited as I am. "Oh my gosh Willow, I'm so excited for photo class!" I heard Luz say, I looked back after getting my books from my locker... and yeah it's a chore to get books from your locker in this place.

"I'm so excited for photo class! I can't believe you can make pictures of your actual memories!" Luz opened her locker. I rushed over to Willow and squished her adorable cheeks. "I can't wait to see a baby Willow!" She smiled and blushed, she looked to the side.

"I'll admit, I was adorable." She said, was?? WAS?!? "Girl, you're still adorable!" I pulled her into a hug, she started snuggling my cheek. "Don't eat that!" I put Willow down to see Luz fighting with her locker who wouldn't give up the book.

The locker won in the fight so Luz fell down and the locker swallowed the book and hissed at her, Luz hissed back, I pulled Luz up.

And then the most generic popular mean girls walk by oh and Amity, "I can't believe they'd hang out with her! It's just embarrassing!" Boscha said looking at our direction I immediately sent her a murderous glare and she looked away. "I can't believe her mother would give birth to something so heinous." I said.

Willow started giggling at my joke, Luz looked at me disapproving what I said, I pointed at her stomach making her giggle, well I found Luz tickle spot. "Oh look at me! I'm going on a date with my ferns!" Skara started laughing,.... I don't see what's funny about being dumb but okay. "That could be anyone!" Luz tried convincing Willow, "Solid Willow impression Bosha." Skara compliments her, I'm telling you if looks good kill, all of those girls will be dead.

"Amity, weren't you friends with Willow?" After she said that, Mittens started to tense up. "I'm a Blight. We only associate with a select few.. keep annoying me though, I'm happy to select fewer." And with that she walked away. "Oh.. I would have sworn that you guys hug out..." Skara and Boscha follow her, Willow sighs, and she wraps her arms around me.. so I decided to return the gesture.