Knock, Knock, Knockin' on Hooty's Door

Y/n and Luz's Room

Y/n lays on the floor deep in her Thoughts

Y/n's Pov 

Wow...  a lot has happened these past couple days, Luz went on an adventure with the Golden Guard... which is pretty shocking and after that journey she got a palistrom wood, which means she could craft her own Pailsmen, and Eda managed to get one for me, although the creatures that the Bat Queen suggested were cute, I just want to make my own like Eda.

The other day, King got Eda to adopt him as her child, it's about time!! Now Mama Eda makes more sense now, and after getting some alone time with Eda, I discovered that she reunited with her old flame who is trans, I shall call them... Parent Raine... eh might need some more work.

As for me, I've mostly been kicking back these past couple days, trying to stay calm, be cool, and supporting the Owl crew in any way I can.. while also dealing with my own problems, and not to mention I'm dealing with my own fake venom here... 'Why are you talking to yourself?!?' ugh, he gets annoying after a while... but I've noticed that the Owl Crew have been more miserable than ever... Like way more miserable than me... and I never thought that was possible.

Eda has been working herself to the bone lately, King's been dealing with his own problems, and Luz.... Well to be honest I haven't really been able to face her lately... Can you blame me? The two girls I love the most are together and even though it seems like I've been able to process it.... Fake Venom here keeps causing my jealousy to stir up. 

'Will you stop monologuing?!?' I got up, walked to my window, jumped out, landed on the ground, and made my way over to Hooty. Who was looking at his letter. "Yo Hooty." He looked up and immediately tied his body around mine, "Y/n!!! I think something's wrong with our friends!!!" 

I rolled my eyes, "You think? So tell me what happened..."

Cut to Hooty a few minutes ago

Hooty's Pov

I looked at my letter from Lilith, and I decided to check on the crew. "How we doin Hoot House?" Everybody was chilling on the couch except Y/n... but they seemed to be a little bit bothered. King looked at me, "Can ya keep it down! Down?! Down! Ugh!" King pulls his collar "Why does this keep happening?!?!?!" I leaned a little closer.

"Sounds like our little demon is becoming a deMAN!!" King pushed me away. "Why does that sound so wrong coming from you... you?! UGHHHH!!!!!  I am DONE with this!!!" King jumps off the couch and runs off. "Ha ha ha." I turned to Eda who was reading a newspaper it seemed. "Those teens, eh? Their mood change like the wind." Eda lowers the papers and "WOOWW!!" Her eyes are being held open with pins and they are wicked red. "I am FREAKING OUT Hooty!!! Bellos is planning BIGG and I'm weaker than a newborn witchling!!!" She picked up her stuff.

"If I wanna protect you guys, I have to train as hard as I can to get strong! No rest!" I got worried, "But every time you over yourself you turn into the owl beast!" She glared at me "I SAID NO REST!!!!" She ran off while using her air horn. I looked at Luz who was beginning to get annoyed. "Can you please be quiet! You're scaring the echo mouse!" I looked at the mouse she was talking about.... Mmmmm mouse...

"And if he's not happy, I'll never make amends and be with Y/n or make my way into Amity heart...." She started to blush. "I mean.. make a portal so me and Y/n can live happily ever after... I MEAN GO BACK HOME!!! Ugh.... I GOTTA GO!!" Luz grabbed her mouse and started to run off.

Present

Y/n looked down, "Huh." I told her everything, well,  I lied on Luz's part, because I have special plans for Y/n. "Well Hooty, they need your help, you're the only one that knows what we go through on a day-to-day basis. Maybe you can come up with an idea to help them with their problems, Hooty style." I smiled with determination.