Enchanting Grom Fright

3rd Pov

King was watching videos on Luz's phone while Luz was looking at a plant, and started drawing the glyph in her notebook. "Come on, work this time!" Luz tapped the paper making the glyph glowed green, therefore a small flower quickly bloomed before her.

"Yes! Check it out King! My glyph skills are blossoming..." Luz smirked, "You think that's impressive? Check this out! Two warriors battling to the death!" King showed Luz two cats meowing and softly pawing each other. Luz looked at the door, "Ah, I see we're getting enough wi-fi through the portal for cat videos.." Luz continued staring at King with a deadpan expression.

"Senseless violence... Yes, attack! Death is your god!" King declared as he hopped up and down. Luz rolled her eyes. "I regret teaching you about the internet." She looked at the plant until someone spoke up. "Morning Everyone!" She looked up to see Y/n and she started to become a bit suspicious of her because of yesterday.

"Whatcha watching King?" She made her way over to King. "Warriors fighting to the death!" "Ohh Cat videos are the best, but not better than my sweet King!" Y/n began cuddling him, which he didn't even fight. She placed him down, and made her way over to the table. "Heya Luz!" Luz looked away.

This caught Y/n's attention. "Hey what's up?" She made her way over to Y/n. "Where did you go, yesterday?" Y/n looked at her in confusion until she understood what she was talking about. "I walked Amity home. We chatted along the way and that's it." Y/n looked at Luz nonchalantly, Luz looked at her with her eyebrow raised. "That's it?" "That's it." Y/n smiled at her like nothing was wrong. Luz sighs and smiles back.

"Hey King! You better not go any further than cat videos!" Luz looked at her in confusion. Y/n decided to explain. "We don't want him to lose his innocence by discovering the dark web.." "Ohh yeah definitely." Luz started to understand. "What possible regrets could come from the internet?" King asked, "I could think of a couple." Luz smacked Y/n's arm. "Hey, Did you know the Earth is actually flat?" "Yeah that's not right." Luz took her phone away.

It vibrated in her hand, she looked at the notification. She tapped on it was a text message from her mom which read 'How's camp today, Carino? <3, Mama.' Luz started to become nervous.. she sent a thumbs up emoji. King jumped onto her shoulder, she landed onto the couch. "Ah, What am I supposed to say!?" She stood up.

"Hey Mom! We're not in camp actually! Me and Y/n are in the demon realm learning to be a witch! Also, did you know that demons and magic are real? She. Will. End. Me '''' Your mom is not that cruel Luz.." Y/n started messing with King's fur. "Nah, she'd be freaked out by our world anyway. So actually by keeping the truth from her you're doing her a favor!" King said. Y/n pulled King up to her face. "Not helping goober." He pops Y/n's nose.

Luz started thinking. "Hm. The demon on my shoulder makes a good point." King jumped out of Y/n's grasp. "Always trust the shoulder demon!" King takes Luz's phone and continues to watch cat videos. "Hoot Hoot, Y/n, Luz! Time to fill that darling little head of yours with.." he regurgitates a stack of books onto the ground. "Delicious Knowledge!"

Willow and Gus were standing in the doorway. "Please hurry!" Gus whispered. "The more I look at him, the more uncomfortable I get." Willow added. "HOOT HOOT!" Hooty shouted. Luz did her traditional finger guns to her buds. "Heh, heh.."

Luz got up from the couch, she kissed King's head, while Y/n hugged her favorite goober. "Don't you dare watch MewTube all day!" Y/n yelled before running after Willow, Luz and Gus. "I forge my own path!" King continued looking at the phone, he looked at a cat chasing its own tail, "Haha, what an idiot." He looked at his own tail and started wagging it, before just watching the video. "Ugh, who has the energy?"