𝐸𝑝𝑖𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒 : 𝐿𝑒𝑣𝑖 𝐴𝑐𝑘𝑒𝑟𝑚𝑎𝑛

Levi

When Kuchel died, I don't think I cried.

When Furlan and Isabel died, did I cry? I can't remember. When my comrades died, I didn't cry. When Kenny Ackerman died, I still don't think I cried.

"Levi!" The door bursted open as we heard that voice. It was Y/N fucking Asterhawk. What does she need now?

I cleared my throat and hurriedly got up. I went towards her direction and held her wrist tightly as I dragged her with me outside. I am so fucking embarassed.

"I'm a Captain when everybody's looking,  Asterhawk." I coldly told her after shooting a glare.

Her gorgeous smile fell. Then, she spoke. "Levi I need you, please help—-"

Need. Help. Levi.

It had always been like that. She'll need me, she'll cry, and after I'll cheer her up, she'll leave me behind like a fucking trash.

It was a tiresome process but I let her use me anyway.

But not today. I shouldn't let her think that she's still got me wrapped around her fingers. For a very prideful man, it was a big pain in my ego.

"I won't be there everytime you need me, Y/N. And right now's a good example. I'm in a fucking important meeting not until you barged in and addressed me just by my name. So fuck off."

I wanted to take those words back but again, I'm tired of being her reusable trash.

"But I need—-" You only need me when that man hurts you.

"Fuck off. You weren't there when I needed you, this will make it quits."

Again, I wanted to take my words back. She looked hurt and yet here I was adding salt to her fucking wound. And I partly lied. Yes, she wasn't there when I needed her because she was busy sucking Eren Jaeger's face but seeing her was enough to calm my shit down.

So, she still somehow helped me.

Fuck. I'm so lovesick.

Y/N stayed stubborn. "But—-"

Stop talking or else I'll fucking kiss you.

"I'm not in the mood right now. Again, fuck off."

Maybe I really looked like I didn't want her to be here, that I wanted her to leave, but my fucking heart wasn't saying the same. I hated pushing her away. I hated making her feel bad.

This was the first time I did.

And I wish I could just turn back the time and chose to comfort her instead. Y/N painfully nodded.

"S-Sure. You should start working on your smile you know? I think it'll look good on you." She said with a fucking sad smile.