Interrupted date night (Redhood & Cobra Pt. 1)

Batman's voice echoed across the comsystem

"Cobra, RedHood your assistance is required at 7th and Mirtle St. Targets are Riddler as well as Penguin. They are suspected to be working with someone else as well. So keep your guard up." A man with black and white hair answered as the women with him got up and started putting on a snake skin suit. "Oh come on bats. It's our night off. Don't you have like thirteen other partners that can help?!"

The man said frustrated as he watched his girlfriend put on her Cobra suit, stubbornly not bothering to put his on. They'd had dinner reservations and he was planning on proposing tonight, so naturally the big bad bat had to call both of them in. He'd been trying to ask her for the last two months and finally had the courage and her to himself. His thoughts where cut of as Batman responded grunting from the exertion of fighting. "Fifteen. Fifteen to be precise and all of them are busy other criminals including -arg!- myself. You two are the only ones not busy."

The mans blood boiled and his face furious. Not busy?! Not busy?! He almost lost it going to yell at him when Cobra came up and placed a hand on his shoulder. He slumped into his chair melting at her touch. Her voice then rang out with a velvet tone but hidden sting. "Fine. We are on our way. You owe us." she said shortly closing off all communication and sighed sitting an the arm of her boyfriends chair as he slipped his arm around her waist. As he pouted and wined at her.

"Bebe......it's our night off though.... And I really need to talk to you about something. What about our reservations?" She giggled at her love giving him a soft kiss before replying her voice like silk. " Wow. It must be important if your willing to let a couple of badies run the street." She smirked teasing him. "Go on," she nudged him standing up. " Get on your suit. You'd regret not doing it in the morning... besides it Penguin and Riddler, it will be quick work and we can still make our reservation." 

He groaned but did as she said heading into the changing room.

Live Long, Prosper, and Mischief Managed