Reunited

Zarina's violet eyes snapped open and she fell from mid air where she had been both levitating and meditating. She felt a disturbance in the force. One that came to the island and it was powerful enough to break the barrier that surrounded the island she was on. Getting up she quickly ran down the mountian she had been on and to a small group of houses.

"Master Lu-"

She had started to speak but then she noticed a young girl, one that was probably her own age. Cutting herself short she looked between the two, sensing the power radiating off of her. Raising an eyebrow she cleared her throat to speak again, feeling a little late to whatever conversation they were having.

"So.......um.... First things first. Hello. My name is Zarina. Second are you going to train her Master Luke?"

Luke looked at her sharply and glared.

"NO! And you are supposed to be meditating! Go back and don't leave your spot unless I come for you! I don't care what you sense, stay there!"

He yelled at her then stormed away. Just then the other girl muttered under her breath .

"Well this isn't what I expected for his personality..."

Zarina heard her and gave a light chuckle. Leaning over to her she whispered in her ear.

"Listen to me. I don't know who you are but I cam sense you are with the Rebellion. And that you are in possession of Master Luke's Saber. Now. The only way for you to get that would've been for it to call you. So. When you complete what you came here for. Call out my name in your mind so that I can here you. I will not be stuck here any longer, and I can be of great use to the role of the Rebellion. Now. Please excuse me I have meditation to attend to."

She gave a slight bow and walked away. As she did so she heard the girl call out.

"My name is Rey!"

Zarina just smiled and kept walking.

Once in her own home area she went back into meditation kneeling infront of a small fire. This time however, she was searching for someone. For a certain person she hadn't been able to feel of find because of this confounded island.

Suddenly she found him. She felt him tense, then relax a moment later as he recognized her presence from the time when they would always do this when they where to far apart. His deep voice reverberated in her mind as she saw his back and heard him.

"You shouldn't be her my love. Luke hid you well from me. I've been trying to find him for quite some time. Tell me why are you here? Do you not know what a monster I have become?! I killed my own father. And surely you've heard from Master Skywalker all the other terrible things I've done."

He turned around slowly a mask of black and silver hiding his face. She just smiled at him gently and held out her hand to him.

"He has. But I sensed that he didn't tell the full truth. Besides. We both know that I was the only one who kept you sane from the dreams that haunted you. Master Luke and the other Padawan's certainly weren't there. That's why when I was forced to leave you got darker. And no one took the time to help. As for still loving you. I promised I would still love you no matter what happened or what you become. I stick to that promise. I do still love you Ben...or should I say Kylo Ren? Now...Please take off your mask my darling. It's been to long since I've seen you. You don't have to his anything from me."

Kylo reached up and pressed a button that made his mask hiss. He pulled it off and tossed it to the ground looking at her with teary eyes. The eyes of someone who just wanted to be held and told that everything was ok and that he was loved. Stepping closer her took her out stretched hand, kneeling infront of her. It felt like a massive weight was lifted from them. They where touching again. Despite the light years away in between them. They both smiled and he went to lift his other hand to touch her face when a loud banging on his end made them sigh.

"I have to go my lovely Zarina. We will see eachother again. I swear it."

She smiled. And let go whispering to him as he faded away and she once more came out of her meditation.

"I know we will. I love you."

'Live Long, Prosper, and Mischief Managed!'