Secrets Revealed.

John and Sherlock burst into Mycroft's office without knocking to discus something with him. However, the sight they were met with shocked them to their core. In front of them Mycroft was sitting in his chair per usual. Only thing is, this time there was a woman in a leather jacket and long auburn hair straddling his lap and kissing him deeply. Hearing them enter she pulled back and went to leave his lap only for him to grab her waist and pulled her back on to her lap.

"They've already seen love. There is no reason to leave. Lets just wait for them to come out of shock so we can answer their questions."

She gave a small smile back at him and nodded her head in agreement. John was the first to recover. Stuttering out a few questions.

"W-who are you? And w-what in t-the world is going on."

Mycroft raised an eyebrow.

"Obviously this is my...girlfriend, for lack of a better term. Cynthia. This is John Watson, my brothers....pet."

She looked back at him and glared.

"Myc. What did we talk about? We don't insult those less intelligent then us."

She scolded slightly before turning her attension back to the blond middle aged man infront of her and offered her hand.

"Cynthia Banks. It's a pleasure to meet you."

She then turned her attension to Sherlock.

"Well. Are you going to say something or not William?"

Sherlock then shook his head to bring himself back out of his mind palace. He then raised an eyebrow at her.

"When did you start courting Mycroft Thia?"

She smiled at him then laughed.

"We've been dating for five years now. What? Are you telling me the Great Sherlock Holms Detective didn't already know?"

She asked teasing him. He just rolled his eyes and turned around and walked out.

"Came along John. Brother Blood is clearly busy."

He left leaving John to scramble after him. Once they had left Cynthia turned back to her boyfriend and gave him a quick kiss before straddling his lap again.

"Now. Where were we before your brother dearest so rudely interrupted?"