Vicky

This is completely my own character and story. all rights reserved! please don't copy! Also this my drawing of Vicky. I drew this about three years ago! wow!

The soft sound of a keyboard typing echoed across a small office, it was completely black in the room with the exception of a small computer screen. The light that shone from the electrical device bathed a feminine face with a small beam of light, outlining a beautiful yet troubled face. Suddenly a small sound emanated from her device and she smiled showing a pair of fangs

Then a buzzer sounded and an older gentleman stepped in

"Vicky? You there?"

he said in a strong yet weary voice.

"Yes I'm here dad. It's ok I am well in control."

the female replied forcing optimism into her sing-songy voice. The man nodded then flicked on the light bothered by the darkness of the room. Suddenly light blared into the room removing all shadows and revealing a beautiful young lady sitting on an office chair with one arm above her head blocking the light. She let out a faint hiss and made her hair fall over her shoulders once more covering her stunningly pretty face.

"What's up dad?"

she asked in a strained voice.

"I wanted to let you know that the visitors had come so that you where prepared for the new scent."

He spoke swiftly refuring to her new smell for blood. He then left her to her thoughts.

Still squinting she simply pointed to the light switch and it turned off. Leaning back in her chair her hair once more falling behind your back revealing her cyborg eye, she pondered how much longer she could control herself ,her "thirst" being almost unquenchable. She knew that it was only a matter of time until she lost control. How much longer could she keep her father safe from the monster that now flooded her every breath.

A burst of laughter from the next room told me that the "visitors" were staying to have dinner. Just then their scent reached me, mouthwatering and fresh. It has been six months since I've fed and the longing to drink was almost intolerable.

If I could get one alone.....just...for...a second....that's all....it...would take!

My fangs lengthened to their full size as I started to creep towards the door...ready to grab my prey...and..."AUGG!" I fell to the ground writhing in pain as my cybernetic eye zapped me out of my mind block. Horrified at how close I came to letting lose by my father I grabbed a suit case and began packing, terrified at the thought of killing my father.

It's clear I can no longer trust myself its time to leave, if I want to protect me dad then I have to run...rin away as far ad I can...