Controlled (Redhood & Cobra part 4)

Batcave P.O.V.

Everyone watched in confusion as Bethany dropped to her knees screaming out. Richard, having seen this before immediately rushed over with haste. Shouting out at Tim and Jason to help him restrict her, so sprinting over they held down her body as he reached her. He immediately knelt in front of her and grabbed her head trying to gain her attention. Looking at her eyes he saw they where glazed over and changing color from her natural hazel to bright blue. Suddenly her body seemed to constrict in on itself causing Richard to lose grip on her. She cried out in pain, shaking on the ground as everyone tried to figure out what was wrong and Jason tried to sooth her with his voice.

Bethany's P.O.V.

Joker laughed and I felt his goons grab me and tie me to a chair, putting a constriction on my movement, as well as tying a cloth around my eyes. I then heard the stupid clown's laughing get closer and he spoke in my ear with his cackling voice.

"Aww...did I kill your birdy? Hahaha! Well don't worry. You won't remember it soon. Heehee! I can't wait for you to be my little pet snake. Hit it boys!"

I felt jolts of electricity run through me making me cry out and shake in pain as he laughed. Another voice entered my mind though I could feel no physical presence. The voice was cold but gentle, demanding yet compelling.

"Bethany....Join me. I can make the pain go away. Remember how Jason was revived last time? I can make it happen again. Revenge on Joker? It's yours. Don't listen to the Bat's restriction. He's holding you from having a family. I can give you one. I can protect them. Just come to my side my child. Break free of Joker and come to me. I will help you."

I tried to fight through the pain and the strange words knowing something was wrong, but was unable to break free of the compulsion. Trapped by the promises made I felt a sudden surge of strength and broke free of the restrictive bonds that held me to the chair no longer shaking. Feeling someone behind me I lashed out kicking them back while my hands untied the cloth around my eyes. I then saw three goons running at me. I tripped the closest one, then jumped over the other two. kicking one over the head, I then grabbed the other in a choke hold. He struggled in my constrictor like grasp and I slammed him to the ground and walked away. Heading slowly towards Joker I grabbed a metal pipe off the floor. Then voice stopped me, speaking again.

"Not yet my child. You will have your revenge. First. Find me."

I felt a tugging to my left and ran after the feeling, no longer having control over my body.

Damian P.O.V.

While Father was trying to figure out what was happening to my sister, she suddenly broke out of Grayson, Drake, and Todd's grasp kicking father back into the display cases in the process. They knew that couldn't be good so all three of them approached her to restrict her again. She immediately lashed out taking down all three of them in seconds then turned towards me. Coming towards me she grabbed one of Grayson's escrima sticks ready to attack. Just as I got in position to defend myself she suddenly stopped, listening to something then dashed out of the batcave. Leaving me to sag in relief and sadness.