Chapter 29

Alex's POV

" Where you going ? " Cally asked coming in the room . " Over to Austin house , why wassup ? " I replied . She shook her head nothing . " Be careful " she said kissing my cheek . I grabbed the keys and headed down the street . I cut on the radio and vibed to Rich Homie Quan - Flex

* music playing *

Walked in thirty thousand in my pocket had them niggas just like oooo ooo ooo .

50 thousand dollas on ya bitch she wanna fuck me got Ha screaming like oo oo ooo .

Cause I gotta check , nigga wanna flex , Ian gotta flex boy I got it ooo ooo ooooo .....

Made 2million dollars off a mixtape had dem folks like ooooo . They tried to drop me with a case but you know I had to skate it , I was singing like ooooo . Boy I know my roll and I play it . If you heard that I'm talking then I said it ....

I pulled up at Austin house and walked straight in the door . When I walked in him & Donta was sitting on the couch looking like they lost their Bestfriend . " Fuck wrong with y'all ? " I said breaking the silence . Donta busted out laughing . I shook my head and laughed too . " Nothing nigga , y'all wanna go out to eat ? I'm hungry as shit . " Austin said rubbing his stomach . We nodded & headed out the door .

Aria's POV

I turned over and seen that Austin was gone , I rolled my eyes && went into the bathroom . After a 30min shower , I got out , dried off , & Lotioned my body . I grabbed my robe and walked downstairs into the kitchen to grab something to snack on . When I got back in my room , I texted Austin and asked him for his cousin Kay number so we could have a girls day out .

Austin's POV

Aria💘 : GoodMorning Baby 💓😘 , What's Kay number ? Im going to see if she wanna hang today .

I read Aria's message and smiled . It's cute when she try to be all nice & thoughtful . I texted her Kay's number and continued the convo with My niggas . " So yeah man , what's the plan ? Your choice . " I asked Alex . Me & Donta told him what was up with Dre and he ain't to happy ...Afterall , Who would be . Finding out that your homie knew who shot you & was basicly the reason they shot you is not so exciting . " Ion know man , He wasn't even real enough to tell me . If he would've told me I wouldn't even be that mad . " He said finishing his food . " That shit shows where his loyalty at . " he added .

Kay's POV

Unknown number : Hey this Aria , put on some clothes and meet me at the mall in 30minutes lol yeen doing shit no way . 😂😘
Me : Lmao okay I'll be there .

I laughed and locked my phone . Aria seem cool . Hopefully today is a good day . I took off my Pjs & put on some Acid washed shorts & a Black and white crop top along with my all black Adidas . I put my hair a messy but cute bun and brushed my teeth . After I was ready I locked up && headed straight to my car .

" Aye ma ? " I turned around to see a dark skinned guy . I raised my eyebrow .

" Yeah , wassup ? "

" Yo fine ass got a man ? Cause I'm Tryna make you mine . " He said with a smirk on his face .

I laughed and got in my car & backed out before he could say anything else . I could tell he ain't got nothing going for hisself . Its certain ways your supposed to approach a girl and that was not it . Within minutes I pulled up at the mall . I seen Aria getting out her car so I parked next to her .

" Heeey Boo " She said excitedly . I said hey back and we hugged & started walking up to the door . " You wanna sit down and eat ? Or shop first ? " I asked before we walked any further . She shrugged her shoulders " It don't matter , whatever you wanna do . "

" We should eat first because I didn't eat anything before I left " I said rubbing my stomach . She laughed at the sound of it growling .

When we finished eating Charlotte Rousse was the first place we went to . I tried on this Beautiful Body Dress that had a slit at the bottom . It was all white & I loveeed it . " Bitchh , you look soo pretty . You buying it ? " Aria said coming out in an all red maxi dress . " Girl you talking bout me ? Your the one the one who looks pretty . The red brings out your skin color . And yes I'm buying this . " I replied twirling in the mirror admiring my shape . I grabbed my phone and stood in the mirror to take pictures . I'm always taking pictures , It's a habit . After about 4 pictures , Aria jumped in and started posing . We giggled & posed some more .

Aria's POV

After about another hour of shopping and laughing we went back to my house . Kay cool as shit . She another version of me . She loves to take pictures , shop , & most of all she loves to eat . Everybody know if ion like to do nothing else I like to eat .

" Girl this place is nice . " She said as we walked in .

" Thanks Huunty . I don't plan on moving outta here no time soon . " I assured her .

" Yeen gone move in with my cousin Austin ? " she joked .

" Girl yo Cousin Austin better move his ass in here . Plus I don't think he gone get out his Moms house anyway since she passed away . Ya know he was a Momma's Boy so you can forget about him moving . But he stay the night with me a lot . " I replied . She nodded .

" Yeah , That's true . He loved him some Wanda . I miss my Auntie man . I could use some of her Shrimp Alfredo right now . " She said smiling . I laughed . " Bitchhh you just ate . " I said . She so greedy , is this how I really sound when I be hungry ?

Austin's POV

" Ian had sex in 2months . I'm humping somebody daughter tonight . " Donta said rubbing his hands . I laughed . " Haha , boy what the hell ? Humping is for kids . " Alex said . We all laughed . " Yeah but yo ass knew what the fuck I meant . " Donta replied back . These niggas hell . In the meantime , We sitting in Dre driveway waiting for him to pull up . Alex wanted to talk to him TODAY . Not tomorrow , not next week , TODAY . " I wish he would hurry up . " I said . Donta pointed to the end of the street . " There he go right there . " We watched as he pulled in and got out the his car . " Wassup niggas . " Dre said walking up to us . I could feel the tension in the air . He reached out his hand to Alex to give him dap but Alex punched him in his jaw . " Damn man , the fuck was that for ? " Dre said rubbing his cheek . Alex laughed .

" You really asking me that shit right now bruh ? You know exactly what that was for . And that ain't shit compared to what's gone happen to the bitchnigga who shot me ...ya know , Your lil'homie " Alex said grinning .

>> Sorry it took so long to update , I had got writers block lol . But anyway Vote & Comment 💕🙌