Chapter 18

* 2months later *

Wanda's POV

I went to the doctor yesterday and he told me that I have cancer and he don't know how long I'm going to live . I don't know how I'm gonna tell Austin , Aria , & Alex . They all gone show their ass . I'm just gonna have a dinner and have them come over . That way I can tell them together . Hope it goes as planned ...Lord be with me . I texted all of them and told em to be at my house tonight at 8 to have dinner . They all said they would be there .

Cally's POV

" You know what man , fuck it . " Alex said walking to the kitchen . I swear I could just beat the shit out of his ass . " See that's your problem , you always wanna run away from shit . " I said pushing him . He turned around like he wanted to hit me . " The fuck you gone do ? Hit me , please touch me so I can have reason to kill yo dumb ass ! " I yelled . He gave me the death glare and pinned me against the wall " I want you to get your shit together bruh , Realize who the fuck you talking to , and know that you gone be one single ass motherfucka if you don't leave me alone bout stupid shit . " He stated . I mushed his face . " Get the fuck off me , I'm gone . " I said walking out and slamming the door . He so full of it .
I got in the car and drove to Aria's house . When I got in the car my song was on . I turned the radio all the way up and sped off .

Aria's POV

I'm blasting music while cleaning up my house . I moved in about 2weeks ago . It's a two bedroom , two bath ..ya know just something for me . In a way it's sorta big . | Knock Knock | I went to the door . " Who is it ? " I asked . " It's Cally bitch . " She answered . I laughed and opened the door . We hugged and walked to the living room . " Girl this nice , where your lil boyfriend ? " She said . I giggled . " Bitch I told you he ain't my boyfriend YET . && Thanks , I still gotta do a little house shopping . Wanna come ? " I replied . " Yeah , but lemme tell you bout Austin chyy " She went on ...

Austin's POV

Me : Hello ?
Alex : Aye man pull up .
Me : Alright bet . Give me 20minutes .
Him : Bet .

I put on some clothes and did my daily hygiene . I went to the kitchen where my ma was . " Ma , you so beautiful . " I said kissing her forehead . She smiled . " Thanks baby " She replied . "I grabbed a bag of sunflower seeds off the counter and walked out . I got in my Audi and drove off . 10 minutes later I was in Alex driveway . I seen Dre crazy ass sitting on the porch with him . I got out and locked my doors . " Wassup y'all " I said walking up . " Wassup " they replied . " Dre whatchu doing over nigga . " I asked . Dre is somebody that me and Alex met at the store last week . The nigga mad funny . " Maaan , I was here so I could take ya girl from you but I see she ain't come witcha " He said . We started laughing . " Aye man enough of that . So tell me why Tatyanna text my phone this morning right ? So Cally seen it and started trippen . Only thing she text was that she seen me the other day . " Alex said . We shook our head . " When the last time you gave her that act right ? That's the only thing wrong with that ass " Dre said . We bust out laughing . " Nigga shut yo ass up " I said . " So you and Tatyanna used to kick it or something ? " We asked . He nodded . " I mean I use to like her but she had a boyfriend . We was Bestfriends . " He replied . We nodded and chilled until 6:00came then I left .

Aria's POV

When Cally left I put stuff where it needed to be and hung up a couple pictures around the house . I'm so tired I could go straight to sleep . But I gotta be at Miss Wanda's house in bout a hour so lemme take a shower . I went to the bathroom and let the water run until it got hot and steamy . After that I took a 30 minute shower and dried off . I put on my under garment and baby lotion . I went to my closet and found my black tights with a sweater that said ' Kiss Me ' on the front . Nothing major . I put on my uggs and flat ironed my hair down . Not to long after it was 7:30 . I grabbed my phone and keys && headed out the door .

Wanda's POV

I sat up the table getting ready for my babies to come . I made Shrimp Alfredo && Garlic Bread . They love it . * ding dong * I went to the door and let Austin & Alex in . " Hey ma " they both said . Soon as I left the door the doorbell rung again . Before I could get to it , it opened . " I'm home " Aria said laughing . I love that girl to death . " Hey baby " I said giving her a hug . " Zaamm mama , you knew exactly what I wanted " Alex said . I smiled and fixed plates .

Austin's POV

We were all eating and laughing having a family moment until ma spoke up . " Umm ... Y'all there's something I have to tell you guys " She said . We stopped eating and looked at her . " I found out that I have cancer && don't know how long I'm going to be living . " She said looking at us all . We looked at each other and busted out laughing . " Mama you kidding right ? " " I know stop with games ma " " Yea don't play with us like that " We replied . She looked down . " Y'all I'm serious , why would I play about having cancer ? " She said . I got up and punched the wall && walked on the porch . I can't believe this shit man . The person I love the most is Finna get taken away from me .
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

>>> Sorry it took so long . Y'all know what to do . Vote & Comment 😘