Chapter 5

Wanda's POV

Bad boys aint no good

Good boys aint no fun

Lord knows that I should

Run off with the right onee

Me & Mr.Wrong get along so good .

Even though he breaks my heart so bad .

We gotta special thing going on

Me & Mr.Wrong

( Mary J Blidge - Mr.Wrong )

My phone has been ringing all morning . I finally rolled over and heard Mary J Blidge playing . I hit the ignore button when Austin called . The lord and I both know his mind is every where right now . But I had to stay at Diana's house because I was to drunk to drive . And I damn shole wasn't gone let her take me home & leave my car here . That's a ultimate no no . I know I should have answered my sons call but I got a hang over and I don't feel like talking so I just texted him .

* Text convo *

Me : Goodmorning son , sorry I didnt make it home . I was to drunk to drive so I stayed at diana's . Know your going half crazy but im completely fine . Love you , see ya later .

Son : You damn right I was going crazy . I thought something had happened to you . And you know how I am but I'm glad your ok . Love you too , see ya . ✌

Austin tries to act like he is just sooo calm & collected but deep down that boy is the devil . Especially about me . I love him to death and wouldn't trade him for the world . " Wanda , you up girl ? " I heard Diana say walking towards the guest room I was in . " Yeah , im up . " I said in my early morning voice . She came in quietly & sat on the bed . " Soooo .. " She said smiling . -,- I already knew what she wanted to talk about . The date . " Are you ready for this date ? " she asked . " Yeah , I guess so but I'm also nervous " I said sitting up . " Don't be . It'll go great . Im happy for you . " and with that she walked out . I pushed myself up , said my goodbyes , && got in the car to go home . When I got in the car my favorite song was playing . Trey Songz - Smartphones I sang along while it played .

She picks up the phone

In my head I know im wrong

I just wanna know what shes heard

Pacing back & fourth , cause I know that Ive been caught

Tryna think of the perfect words

So I can come to her and lie right to her face

I dont know what im gonna say

But I know that im gonna say

Whatever it takes

.. By the time the song was over I was in the driveway . Austin's car isnt home so I know he is at work . Time to relax .