Chapter 14

Aria's POV

I'm outside waiting on Austin . All I can think about is what Kirko said earlier . It's been on my mind heavy . " Come on ma , it's hot . " Austin said pulling up . I got in and didn't say a word . The drive was quiet the whole ride to the room . We got out and went straight to the 2nd floor . I unlocked the door and sat on the couch and put my head in my hands . A tear rolled down my face . " What's wrong ? You okay ? " Austin said coming towards me . Soon as he asked more tears came down . He held me in his arms to wear my head was on his chest . " Come on Babygirl , talk to me " He said . I took a deep breath . " I was at work at Kirko came through the window and said ' tell yo nigga that he ain't gone be seeing you for long ' .. Austin those words have been on my mind all day . I thought the whole Kirko situation was all over . I thought I was gonna be worry free from now on . I thought that my first day of work was gonna be great . But it turns out I was thinking all wrong . Guess that's what I get for thinking . " I replied wiping my face . He clenched his jaws together . His face turned red && he held me tighter . " Listen , everything is gonna be okay , you hear me ? Nothing is gonna happen to you . " He said . I nodded and tried to calm down .

Austin's POV

It tore me apart when Aria started crying . I know she hurt man . She used to get beat by this nigga . So her hearing those words broke her . I know now that Me && Alex got work to do . I can't stand to see a female going through so much because growing up I seen it all . My mama almost died fucking with a woman beater . Ever since then I treated my mama with the most respect and I gave/give her anything she wants . Females go through the most and I respect that . I looked down to see Aria sleeping on my lap . I picked her up bridal style and put her on the bed . I quietly walked out the door and headed over to Alex's house to tell him what was up .

Wanda's POV

Austin has been spending a lot of time at Aria's . I'm glad he did what he did and is helping her out . She needs that kind of attention especially after being in an abusive relationship . He told me she got a job at sonics ; I'm happy for her . Now , I can relax && catch up on some sleep since I'm home by myself .

Aria's POV

I woke in the bed wondering where Austin had went . I looked at my phone ... It was dry as usual . -_- I got up and went to the bathroom . After I was done I washed my hands and went to the kitchen . I took out some hamburger meat & seasoned it so I could make hamburgers . After all that I got out some crinkled cut fries to go with them . Hamburger && Fries is my favorite meal . While the fries were cooking I decided to text Cally . I was supposed to text her after I got off anyway .

* Messages *

Me : Call me 😒
Cally : Alright , give me 5minutes 👌

After I read her text , I got a plate out and put a few layers of paper towels on it for the fries . When they were golden brown I took em out so they could cool off . Shortly , my phone started ringing . It was Cally . I put her on hold while I fixed my plate ...After that I told her what happened earlier and we just talked for the rest of the night .

>> Eh , y'all like it ? Oooor.... I'm still getting used to this writing thing 😒 Tryna make it better for y'all .