Chapter 24

Austin's POV

It's 11:45 , I woke up with a massive ass headache . I went to the bathroom and did my daily hygiene . When I was finished I checked my phone and saw that everything was blown tf up . On instagram there were people tagging me && Fatima in pictures from the party . I had text messages asking if we dated . && Even a few tweets . To be honest ion even know why the hell I invited her anyway . Shit , I just wanted attention . Aria wasn't giving me any cause she was mad at me && Ik she done seen these pictures so she even madder . I shook my head ...I got a lot of explaining to do . I got up && put on my all black joggers and a Black , purple & blue shirt to match . I put on my galaxy 4's I got from Shoe Addition the other day . When I was done I picked up the phone and texted Aria .

* Messages *

Me : Aye ma , can we talk ?

Aria 💘 : There's is nothing I have to say to you .

Me: Come on now don't act like that . Pleaseeeee 😁😪

Aria💘 : 😂 Okay fine 😒✋

I chuckled , grabbed my keys and headed out the door .

Aria's POV

Austin is on his way so I got up and put some slippers on my feet and walked down stairs to the living room . I turned on the tv and went to the kitchen to fix a bowl of cereal . Not to long after the door opened . Austin walked in and sat on the couch by me . " Why you looking at me like that ? " He smirked . " Cause , you bring your lil happy ass in my house ...didn't knock or nothing . " I said finishing my cereal . He turned the tv off & faced me . " Im listening " I added looking at him . He nodded . " Ight , I wanna start off by saying I'm sorry . Sorry for not being here for you like I should have been these past few days . Instead I was out partying with a girl that I don't give a fuck about ...But I should've been here taking care of you like I started out doing and that's what I'm gonna finish doing . " He said looking at me and then the floor . It was silent for a moment . " Did you have sex with her ? " I asked in a curious tone . He chuckled " No ma , I didn't . Ian kiss her or nothing . I care for you too much . " He replied . " I know , everything just happened so fast " I said . He playfully punched me . I smiled and hugged him . He hugged me tight and pecked me on the lips .

Cally's POV

Me & Alex been arguing ever since he came home from that damn party last night . He came home smelling like bitches && weed . We argued and I made his ass sleep in the guest bedroom . I rolled out of bed and went to the bathroom to wash up . When I was finished I put in some clothes and headed out the door . I'll be damned if I stay in the house all day today .

Austin's POV

" Stevie , you always do this to me . All you do is put your beef cake in other bishes " ..I laughed watching the Love & Hip Hop of Atlanta reruns . Joseline can't speak correct English for nothing in the damn world . I went upstairs to aria's room while she was in the shower and picked her out and outfit , layed it on the bed , and I left a note .

* Note *

Put this on , fix your hair && meet me downstairs ( ;

The doorbell had rung . I knew it was the Chinese food that I had ordered about 30minutes ago . " Hi , your total is $15.21 " The guy said . I gave him a twenty and told him to keep the change . I went to the kitchen && I placed shrimp fried rice , saburban chicken & Chinese noodles on two plates . I grabbed two glasses and poured some Bright&Early apple juice .

Aria's POV

I giggled at the note and put on the outfit that Austin put out for me . Afterwards , I took my hair out of the messy bun it was in and left it down . My hair is naturally wavy so it looked cute . I slid on my slippers and walked down stairs . " Austin where you at ? " I called out . I walked into the kitchen and saw that he had all of my favorites on the table . Chinese food , apple juice , and he even had my favorite scented candles lit up . He walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around me & kissed my check . " Sit down ma " He said pulling out my chair . I smirked and sat down . " Your so sweet " I said smiling . " Yeah , I know . Got any plans tonight ? " He asked . " Dude it's Sunday , what else would I do tonight ? " I said sarcastically . He laughed and nodded . We ate and talked for about and hour . I can honestly say Im into Austin , but I'm keeping my guard up .

~~~ Ion know what I want to happen next 😫 Any ideas ? Let me know . 😘
> Kik : Aceasar <